Read by Schine Hailing System (ship to ship voice call)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think it'd be a really cool idea to add a hailing system where you can voice call another ship, maybe select the ship you want to hail and press the computer in your hot bar. (so like you have a computer for it and modules, the amount of modules correspond to the range you can hail a ship)

I'm not sure how hard this would be but id love something like it to be implemented to the game, thanks for reading my suggestion :):p feel free to comment your opinions

Reactions: Jack Caos
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'm fairly certain the devs ruled out any voice support a long time ago, but things may have changed since then. I would be fine with a ship to ship message system. Nothing is more annoying than a ship entering your airspace and having to ask who the hell it is in all chat.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    A beep and a highlight of the navigation diamond would be good enough for me.

Similarly, maybe chat could pop up a message saying "player x is hailing you", so you'd know who to contact in chat if you wanted to respond to the hail. It would basically be an in-game nudge system.