Good Battlezone/PvP?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm looking for a good server, ideally one that has some sort of goal for me to do because I don't really want to just build. Ideally it would have some sort of introduction/tutorial at spawn or something so I know what to do.

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    No real tutorial/intro possible other than the in-game tuts, which i have no idea if they're useful or not.

Best way to get your head around things is to just throw yourself in there and join up with a knowledgeable faction (or several)
    Watch youtube tuts/read forums etc

GenXNova server is a nice place if you wanna find an established faction to learn from, not too farmy & an active community of everything from the absolutely clueless to the absolutely neckbearded. Bitminery is another interesting one, less restrictive albeit more farmy & a relatively young but growing community. Best place to learn the absolute basics if needed is just single player, download some ships from CC, give them a look and appraise the stats/looks of each to get an idea of good & bad building techniques/system designs, fight some pirates, figure out factories etc.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    If you are interested in roleplay as a form of having goals, I would recommend trying out Sol Remembrance and to see if it fits your fancy. SR Is currently in beta, and is updating and expanding all the time. After going in game and having your character accepted by staff, you can choose one of many different starter ships, or be allowed to have your own ship as long as it is less that 8,000 mass. You could also be taught the basics by the players/staff there if you request it. [Open Beta] Sol Remembrance 2.0 Heavy RP Server

Last edited:
    Reactions: Az14el