Game breaking Spawns - any way to fix this?

Reaction score
    I was walking around on a planet when the game decided to spawn about 10ish trade guild ships. The ships promptly crashed into the planet and my game has about 0.5 frames per second now. Is there any way to fix this and is this a known bug?

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    This may be caused by heavy physics calculation.

Please open your game and type:
    /despawn_all MOB all false

it should wipe all AI ships and make your game responding agian.

- Andy

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Lol, no, no fix, well, not really. And I suggest you stay away from reporting anything to do with ai. They are broken, and it is a known fact (at least for me), but it so so incredibly hard to test. AI near planets never is a good idea, they bump into the planet and just stay stuck there.

To get rid of them, make yourself admin and use /destroy_entity on every trade guild ship. That will delete them, if you can select them and type it, that is. I don't know if it will fix the lag though.

Reaction score
    Thanks, that "/despawn_all MOB all false" command fixed the problem just fine.

Reaction score
    Hard to despawn on a multiplayer server if you aren't an admin. I have a planet/base that must be right in the Trading Fleet's path as it is a daily problem. Wish I could make my defense target the bastards.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    declare war on the trade guild :P ... or maybe not that great of an idea:/