Status
    Not open for further replies.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    After reading the comments on the actual video this does seem pointless. After Borst acknowledged the issue at hand there should have been no farther commentary.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    I am pleasantly surprised that this thread wasn't about me

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    I have to agree with both on this one.. kinda.
    First I will say that you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill,this is crazy to argue about this and to actually suggest an impeachment process of one of the most active council member (who actually spent a lot of time in the last few months reading all your suggestions and documenting them,and never had any problems with the community/devs) only because he had a valid oppinion on something. in real world we call this "conversation".

Now.. about the Universal Standardized Dock problem,from a StarMade universe perspective,the universe we are trying to create,the Universal Standardized Dock is now widely accepted as the.. key word <universal> dock. and its supposed to work with all ships players create now with the standard USD in mind. thats ok.

From role play perspective,we all have our own empires,corporations,etc.
    And we all make docks that work for all our ships and stations. and in that case I agree with Toast.
    He does have rights to call it USD here. Hell.. if I had (you see,I build big ships so all I need is hangars :D dodged a bullet there heheh) universal docks on my ships (that are universal for my ships only) I would still call them USD variants and promoting them as SkyCorp tech. so no problem here.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    After reading the comments on the actual video this does seem pointless. After Borst acknowledged the issue at hand there should have been no farther commentary.
    The fact that there was, and the content of said further discussion, makes this into a serious issue.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    The fact that there was, and the content of said further discussion, makes this into a serious issue.
    If Ben is willing to let go of the issue he can. If he thinks it is serious to warrant a PM with me then he can do so. Otherwise it is no concern to anyone other than Toaster, Ben, Sven, and I.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • Video Genius
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    If Ben is willing to let go of the issue he can. If he thinks it is serious to warrant a PM with me then he can do so. Otherwise it is no concern to anyone other than Toaster, Ben, Sven, and I.
    I've let it go Criss, not worth continuing.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    (that are universal for my ships only)
    Universal, for a very limited portion of ships!

I think it'd be a lot less confusing if people would refer to their "USD variants" as something other than USD. Of course, people can name their things whatever they want. But it'd be a lot less confusing for the rest of us.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    And if the bullying occurs on some obscure forum that the devs don't know about/don't check regularly? How does someone let the devs know?
    Contact the administration/moderation of the site the offense occurred on, it's difficult to punish something that didn't happen on where your law applies.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I didn't read the entire argument on youtube so correct me of I'm wrong, but all I saw was people arguing on the validity of the "USD" term being used in the video's title (a valid concern). Seriously, where was the cyber bullying? And how was that even related to the member's position on the council?

Please provide adequate proof when accusing someone of bullying and power abuse.

Reactions: Drakkart
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Read it all, here and on youtube. And I cannot at all see what on earth is bullying there.

First he only disagreed and made a case as to why he disagreed (he also had a pretty solid point as well, going to say it, the guy was right.) and second bullying cyber or otherwise isn't a one off thing. Its a consistant and concentrated attempt towards someone and nothing so malicious has happened in anything I've read.

Honestly, it reads like someone can't take criticism. If any investigation occurs into this Im pretty sure I'll be proved right in that.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • Video Genius
    • Purchased!
    You are rather late to reading the comments Karkinosz, as all the comments have been altered/editied. Thankfully Youtube sends me all comments posted before they were edited!

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    You are rather late to reading the comments Karkinosz, as all the comments have been altered/editied. Thankfully Youtube sends me all comments posted before they were edited!
    Alright, then let's see the original comments.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • Video Genius
    • Purchased!
    Lecic, if any of the Schine team want to see the comments, and Borst wants the issue investigated further I'll be happy to send them the comments un-edited, but I fail to see what would be achieved by showing you, a chat mod.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • Video Genius
    • Purchased!
    Well if you aren't a chat mod, that's even less a reason getting you involved!

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    This is really just too silly

Status
    Not open for further replies.