Forum Suggestions: On Council Conduct

Status
    Not open for further replies.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I'm going to expand on what Criss has already said :)

The council as has been stated in the past, is experimental. This council is currently in its first term, one of the main purposes of this first term, is to assess how the council will actually work and how we can better council processes such as applications, elections, roles, guidelines and so on. Situations and plans change, the first term of the council was originally scheduled for 6 months. It was then changed to 3 and now it has been set to 4.

We (Schine GmbH) have made the decision to withhold the next election until we are in a better position to manage it. As we are a small team, managing all aspects of the council takes a large chunk of time and ultimately money. The next election is planned near or if possible on the release of the new launcher, this new launcher will make it easier for us to reach most if not all of our active players.

This was a choice we made, with the information we have about our company and game, we believe it is the right course of action.

Unfortunately, the launcher was stalled and has taken longer to complete than we originally planned. We are short on staff at the moment, however we are working on resolving this issue. I can happily say development on the launcher has seen progress in the past few weeks.

Here is an image of the new launcher's login screen, which is publicly available on our Roadmap.

Login_screen_cropped.jpg

I will look into seeing whether we can release further images shortly... (New images are here: https://trello.com/c/Wz1a4DT4/19-new-launcher )

The original issue the OP posted has already been dealt with, this conversation is now off-topic. If you wish to discuss the launcher or the council, please make another thread... and keep on topic.

THREAD LOCKED

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.