Planned Folder for Pirate, Trading Guild, etc Ships.

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    updated first post.

Also, wouldn't putting all the planned threads, brainstorm this threads, recognized, etc, into an area or sub area of the Suggestion area be better?
    that way those can get a quick look without the need to search or if search doesn't return anything..... or maybe we should make a thread suggesting that? or am I missing an easy search function? Cause I would like to see everything thats been prefixed in one view.

Last edited:

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    When viewing all the threads in the suggestions forum just click on a prefix to see all ones with that prefix.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    I'm just wondering what the progress is on this planned feature. I've been pretty excited to have the ability designate certain blueprint just for pirate and others just for Trading guild. Any word?

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I'm just wondering what the progress is on this planned feature. I've been pretty excited to have the ability designate certain blueprint just for pirate and others just for Trading guild. Any word?
    The old factions are being replaced with new faction system. You can already customize what ships they use as well as add your own factions.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    The old factions are being replaced with new faction system. You can already customize what ships they use as well as add your own factions.
    Thanks Sven, I looked into the factions and the possibilities are pretty exciting! As I've been waiting for this feature, the biggest thing I was looking for was an update to the permissions window: starmade-screenshot-permisions.png
    do the factions make this an obsolete function of the game now?