Fleet Battleship

Reaction score
    yes one of my fleet members is on nass and i told her she could spawn it in and we would run around messing with people lol, not the finished version yet, once that is dont i will upload to the forums

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    ahh i see. can i join your fleet or possibly forge an alliance of builders/constructors? i am not much of a combatant, but still would enjoy working alongside other builders.

Reaction score
    is your avatar pic a pic of the ebon hawk from star wars knights of the old republic?

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    I really like the way your ship name was embossed into the side of the ship :) not just an extra layer placed on top

Reaction score
    it is the ebon hawk, We were using it as a pirate on my first server and i salvaged one and did my own refit on it.. made it the angry domo lol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I saw that you\'ve made a blueprint of the large turret available for download, but could you make the smaller ones available too? I\'m very bad at making aesthetically pleasing content and would love to have turrets for my US Navy based ship that aren\'t larger than the ship :)

Reaction score
    cool i love the ebon hawk ever since i played knights of the old republic it is one awesome ship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I respect the amount of work that went in to this, but the desgin is not original.

Its acually the winner of a contest scifi-meshes.com held back in 06 iirc.

[Edit] http://www.scifi-meshes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=599

Reaction score
    never said it was original, however i did change aspects of it to make it my own. plus the interiour is my design as well as the engines and the weapon systems.. the turrets are my design as well. Most ships that go in the forum are not original and i liked the design. I do know i am the only one to make the ship so far in starmade. and i welcome anyone else to make it as well :)

Reaction score
    the turrets are in the ships section for download.. the large one is named large turret, the medium is named medium. the ship is about 85% complete, will upload when it is done

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i deceided to make a battleship that was funtional as well as nice to look at. this is what i came up with

You quite clearly state that \'you came up with it\'.

You also did not correct anyone who praised \'your\' design. A simple \"Why thank-you, but the bulk of the credit goes to this very tallented artist! whom I was inspired by!\"

Even with the slight modifications you\'ve done to it, it is quite obviously recognizable as the Tigon.

You put in a lot of work on it, and that is worth respect, but when you are clearly using someone elses work, just say that you are. It doesn\'t detract from it.

Reaction score
    Now I do! And it looks great. But, seriously, when something is this heavily inspired by something else, it\'s good form to say so.

Reaction score
    yes the \"original design\" was made by Steve Tyler who did an amazing job at the concept! And no i didnt claim it as my design, im not stupid i know people know how to use the google machine.. Even though i have no need to explain myself i will go ahead and clear up what you miss read. I came up with the idea to make a ship that was functional as well as beautiful so i used that design knowing people have already seen it because everyone that needs some insperation searches for designs they can use or base their ships off of. I never once said i came up with the original design. To all those that think i did i appoligize and from now on i will write a bio on where the ship comes from wheather i come up with it or not.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am sorry that you think that someone pointing out when you make an omission like forgetting to source where your copied ship from is trolling. I would have thought saying that I was impressed with the level of work you put in to it twice would be clear evidence that I was not simply trying to be a jerk, but insuring you put credit where credit is due.

As Mistervec pointed out its not good form to leave out your source. I source my inspired builds, as does most everyone else here.

And now you do too. So keep posting your pretty pictures.

Reaction score
    im sorry i said trolling, i went back and erased that part of the message, from now on i will make sure that all sources are present, thank you for keeping me honest.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    But you are an artist. There is a beauty in intricate complexity...and there is a beauty in clean elegance. In one design you have demonstrated mastery of both. Well done.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The CR has one of these park at our fac base thanks to Fluffy.