Fleet Battleship

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    for a ship measuring 755 meters in length, statistics look kind of weak :S I fear it might be more of an art ship than a combat vessel. It looks really good, but it needs to be beefed up with more systems ^^

I\'m sure you can find some empty space to cram in shields and things? Aside from making it better in a fight and lasting longer, it should reduce any lag it may be causing. Game doesn\'t like to draw lots of separate blocks, it prefers when insides are filled up as there are less surfaces to render. Overall though a really good ship ^^

Reaction score
    ya the insides are open for now so that i can finish the interior, once that is done power and shields will be crammed in every free spot i cant find. over all it should rival the Damocles in power and defense. My next big project is figuring out a name for it..

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    Ishtar, Freya, Kali, Kumari, Epona, Archimedes, Venus, Andromeda, Valkyrie?

Reaction score
    Awesome ship, the aesthetics are spot-on!

...and then there\'s me, with my deadly but somewhat awkward looking ships.

BRB getting a new change of pants.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    anything can rival a Damocles in power. That\'s a pure art ship lol Just don\'t go too crazy with interiors, rooms are normally relatively crapmed favoring a clever layout rather than lots of space. Eitherway, looking forward to seeing this finished ^^

For a name, try looking up meaningful words in the Dictionary or search for lists of navy ship names. I\'m sure you can find something inspiring there ^^

Reaction score
    i remember life on a naval ship all too well, the interiour im going for is more like the galactica, a little bit wider in some parts and more cramped in others, as far as the name i will take your sugestion to look up meaningful names.. i believe a ship like this should have a name that rivals the ship itself. Thank you everyone for the feed back!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    maube like the chimera or posiden maybe the hydra or such like that but wow that is bloody amazing

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    An appropriate name much be one like say; Everest, Olympus. Some name of high authority

Reaction score
    i am making a ship kinda like this one and the name is going to be ARCHANGEL

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am horrible at making ships look good, so i harly even try any more. i just go straight for functionality, but this is amazing. Even if it only works half as good as it looks, i\'ll use it. I can\'t wait for it to be avalible for download!

Reaction score
    it was supposed to be completed next week however i was just told i have to go out of town next week on business so i have to put a hold on the project for 1 week. Good news is its nearly complete, so when i do get back it wont be long after that. I do appolize for the delay but i am working as fast as i can.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The most time i have spent on a ship is about ten hours, and it did great in combat, but looks horrible.

Reaction score
    So I have decided on the name Talos, Talos was a mythical bronze giant, the first robot in history, which protected Minoan Crete from would-be invaders.

Talos is one of the best-loved legendary characters in the ancient world and one of the most important Greek myths. All ships of this type will be the Talos class battleships
    Thank you refirendum for the name suggestion.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    Glad tohave been of assistance. Btw did you try to spawn this on nass recently? I saw talos pop up somewhere on the server messages...