Fleet Battleship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I love this ship! it must be pretty close to be finished by now, i cant wait!

Reaction score
    i had a little bit of a set back, in the middle of working on it the power in my house went out and i lost about 6 hours of work on it, thankfully i had a back up to go off of so i didnt lose too much, but it is getting close.

Reaction score
    i have had people asking me if i am ever going to finish this.. the answer is yes lol. i have had to go out of town on business for the last few weeks so it has been slow going but i will release the finished ship soon. thank you for all the support and the encouraging comments.

Reaction score
    i need a new brain because mine just blew up

cause: to much awesomeness

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Yeah, it\'s pretty nice. Could make a decent carrier.

Reaction score
    lol well when i release it to the public you can use it as a carrier if you like. ther is not that much room for ships on the inside, mostly just support craft and landing bays for high ranking guests, but it will be up to you! :)

Reaction score
    good news is its nearly done... have to finish up one little part and then it will be ready for upload

Reaction score
    i did another release of the talos to fix minor messups and improve the shields.. check it out

http://star-made.org/node/15338