Brainstorm This Faction Points as an Abstract Consumable, i.e. Food, Oxygen, and Fuel

Reaction score
    I would prefer a limited economy of the whole world. So, how about doing this stuff is the means to extract the FP from a system? This will create a need for development of a system. I'm tempted to just make a separate thread of FP being an economy. :p
    Go do that. This thread has reached the point where the title isn't that relivant anymore. Whats with your avitar? Weird potato creatures are way cooler than antigravity dogs!:p

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Go do that. This thread has reached the point where the title isn't that relivant anymore. Whats with your avitar? Weird potato creatures are way cooler than antigravity dogs!:p
    Top kek. I originally had a pixel Domo I made in year 7 (Not sure what you 'Mericans call it, but it was in 2013, figure it out from there :p) and still had it. When I signed up here, I saw that it was still in existence with the name, so I'm just thinking fuck it.

Cut to a few days ago, I started playing Undertale (finally), and pet a dog knight so much, that it had gone to where no dog had gone before. At that point, I realised that the dog better represents my personality and who I am than the Domo one. :p