• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    You'll need admin moderation support for multiplayer. You don't want people uploading just anything.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    You'll need admin moderation support for multiplayer. You don't want people uploading just anything.
    I just envisioned a four-way Galactic War between the Dickbutt Empire, Harambe Liberation Army, the Interstellar Consortium of Penises, and the Republic of Wat, all with corresponding faction emblems displayed on all their ships with a huge 100x100-block emblem flag.

JumpSuit

Lost-Legacy Director
    Reaction score
    Well that would be something perhaps a branch of the council could be created for to log into a server every now and again to check the look of the emblems, OR have server moderators do the checkups. I'd prefer idea two of mine as it gives a more reason to have server moderators more utilized within servers.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    All you'd need is a simple admin view to browse all faction emblems for the server, and delete any that are problematic while sending a message to the faction leaders stating why their emblem was removed. Leave it up to the server admins, not the Council.

JumpSuit

Lost-Legacy Director
    Reaction score
    All you'd need is a simple admin view to browse all faction emblems for the server, and delete any that are problematic while sending a message to the faction leaders stating why their emblem was removed. Leave it up to the server admins, not the Council.
    That was my 2nd option in my previous message, I thought you would get the 'OR' hint that there was going to be another option, guess I was mistaken...