Faction balls!

Reaction score
    If that's all freehand, then nigga that is incredible! :p
    I exploited the rules. The rules do say that circular balls are not good, so thus the ball itself is free (now aching) hand. The rules don't say anything about eyes, so shape tooled they are. Take that, reddit.

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I exploited the rules. The rules do say that circular balls are not good, so thus the ball itself is free (now aching) hand. The rules don't say anything about eyes, so shape tooled they are. Take that, reddit.
    And...... where is da joke then ?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    you know. Once upon a time OttoVonBismarck was cool. He was a rebel. A figure that truly stuck it to the "Man" and his "Rules". A real hero to all of us near do wells. Its sad to see how he has fallen. Now just a shadow of his former glory. you can see him. A shrived husk of of an artist. No longer will he grace us with his controversial art, which unquestioningly touched our hearts, and freed our minds.

My hat goes off in respect of all that Otto once was. And I shall shed a single tear for the brave future we shall all surely meet.

:D

P.S. Regardless of how you draw them, they are still funny.

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    you know. Once upon a time OttoVonBismarck was cool. He was a rebel. A figure that truly stuck it to the "Man" and his "Rules". A real hero to all of us near do wells. Its sad to see how he has fallen. Now just a shadow of his former glory. you can see him. A shrived husk of of an artist. No longer will he grace us with his controversial art, which unquestioningly touched our hearts, and freed our minds.

My hat goes off in respect of all that Otto once was. And I shall shed a single tear for the brave future we shall all surely meet.

:D

P.S. Regardless of how you draw them, they are still funny.
    NO PLS DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM! ;-;

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    NO PLS DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM! ;-;
    For the record, I really don't care weather tools are used or not. Long as the comic is entertaining. In fact check out the last two posts on the first page, where it is noted that they were not originally going to go with the "official rules". I think they started doing so latter because people were bugging them(if I am remembering the thread correctly). but honestly it doesn't matter. As long as the person making the comic is happy, and its entertaining to the rest of us, why should anyone care weather its freehand or not?

Reaction score
    The only reason people care that it is freehand is because they see the humour in the drawing itself, and not the geopolitical humour the comic was drawn for in the first place.

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    There. I've lowered my standards to below sea level to please you, now.
    The problem is....

Idk what is so funny about it, maybe cuz I am not an fucking English King George V with a fucking Dog

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If you don't find it funny, don't start complaining about it.
    I'd like to point out, that he's using it as a "catalyst" to lead into his own jokes. He may find it funny, but he turns it into another joke. Now lets end the circlejerk here and let faction balls thread to be about faction balls, mkay? :p

Reaction score
    I'd like to point out, that he's using it as a "catalyst" to lead into his own jokes. He may find it funny, but he turns it into another joke. Now lets end the circlejerk here and let faction balls thread to be about faction balls, mkay? :p
    It's not much of a joke, but it's definitely a catalyst that leads into picturing my own frustration and hatred of the arrogance and stuck-up attitude of certain people within this thread that do love complaining.

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    Not sure how to turn my faction into ball format, but I'll try, wish me luck!