Faction balls!

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The fate of my base on EE. (The smaller ball with the sword is my new recruit.)
    Oh by the way, new unofficial guideline: If for any reason Joelbrisco 's factionball personality (Let's call him Joelcube) is depicted, all of his edges should never be on screen, though the specific dimensions (and which edges are offscreen) can change even between frames. That's because if the entirety of his cube was drawn it'd be so big that the image would crash the Internet, so for safety's sake it isn't all loaded at once and its total dimensions remain uncertain.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458763537,1458763370][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, slightly more official guideline, taken from Polandball... If anyone is really still using the circle tool, let's please hand-draw our circles. The shittiness is part of the charm of it, or something. And it ironically looks less shitty in most cases.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Something about what happens when 2 factions that are enemies of each other show up at a 3rd faction's base that is an ally of them both? :)

Reactions: WitherFireGaming

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Oi Master_Artificer since you've done a few Trinova balls, where's mine? :P
    Distinguishing mark should probably be the old Trident logo somewhere (on some form of jewellery or a hat) or something.

That aside, please keep these up, they're incredibly entertaining

Reactions: Master_Artificer

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Not quite true. A large number of us were waiting but Vaygr and Onus never had their fight so we never party crashed.

Although FD wasn't actually there though.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Not quite true. A large number of us were waiting but Vaygr and Onus never had their fight so we never party crashed.

Although FD wasn't actually there though.
    This is all factions in general. I could have made it about the CR, but I want to do a faction ball that includes all factions.