Energy Sword

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    We have a sniper, a rocket launcher, and a pistol that is more an assault rifle.
    So how about a space age sword. I don't care what you call it, I jut think it would be cool to have.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Melee weapons would be nice, especially if they are "silient" meaning that you can sneak into an enemy ship and assasinate it's crew one by one without the captain even noticing.

Reaction score
    I know we have weapons with infinite ammo but what could go wrong with using what God gave you? Sneak up behind someone and...give em the old one-two.

Me hitting you, you hitting the floor an the ambulance hitting 70. Sounds simple enough to me. In later dates we could maybe make it look like they broke their helmet or something, or take it off.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    what about the good old klingon weapon the bat'leth very deadly but simple to make so you could infact use the factory system to make it and besides this game needs a few melee weapons (more than one)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    what about the good old klingon weapon the bat'leth very deadly but simple to make so you could infact use the factory system to make it and besides this game needs a few melee weapons (more than one)
    Bat'leths are a terrible weapon. Very unwieldy.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    All games with any kind of combat mechanic will inevitably get a lightsaber mod. It's kind of like Godwin's rule in that it always happens. Call it the Lucas rule.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Bat'leths are a terrible weapon. Very unwieldy.
    they are more useful than you think there not a stab weapon there a slash weapon designed to kill wound disarm your enemies and can be used to great effect in combat

Reaction score
    i hope we get a light saber or something of the sort. maby a laser sword and metal mele weapons like a knife or a traditional sword

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    they are more useful than you think there not a stab weapon there a slash weapon designed to kill wound disarm your enemies and can be used to great effect in combat
    A sword can slash and stab. Why would I go for a weapon that has less versatility and is consumed by the age old problem of 'form over function'?

The bat'leth is obviously a ceremonial weapon, and is incredibly impractical. A D'k tahg or a Mek'leth are a much better choice. But the choice of a sword or a Bat'leth? Sword, every time. Preferably a leaf bladed one.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    A sword can slash and stab. Why would I go for a weapon that has less versatility and is consumed by the age old problem of 'form over function'?

The bat'leth is obviously a ceremonial weapon, and is incredibly impractical. A D'k tahg or a Mek'leth are a much better choice. But the choice of a sword or a Bat'leth? Sword, every time. Preferably a leaf bladed one.
    to each their own but if this game ever does get modding support later down the line i hope there will be a mod for multiple klingon weapons

Reactions: Ithirahad
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

But I like trailing a pike with a cool looking hat!!!

http://s304.photobucket.com/user/Primergy/media/Screenshots/Pike_Man_3.jpg.html

Imagine space pike in a narrow corridor, insta denial of area till someone shoots :p

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd like some retractable wrist bayonets, either physical or energy. As they do require you to get up close and personal (possibly advancing through a hail of weapons fire) these melee weapons should do considerably more damage than a pistol. Realistically, a well-made weapon wielded by a trained warrior dude is just as deadly as a sniper rifle. Energy blade? Even more so I should think.

This could be done with a beam-like effect with about the range of the handheld salvage beam.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    I'd rather not bother with energy weapons of any kind. I've always found them very boring.