Earth Authority [Flotilla 27]

Reaction score
    ok thanks very enlightening, i wonder how people will use this in combat situations.... it would take some planning and knowing which sector the combat will be happening in to line up the jump

Reaction score
    ok thanks very enlightening, i wonder how people will use this in combat situations.... it would take some planning and knowing which sector the combat will be happening in to line up the jump
    Do note that while you could probably use it to jump in, you likely couldn't use it to jump out. You lose all stored jump charge if you get hit by weapons. Also, ships with jumpdrives are at a disadvantage - they can't carry as many shield or power systems. That's why the assault version of the Juno won't carry one.

Reaction score
    ahh ok good to know, maybe make a jump ring that you can have a cloaking and radar jam and have one person in the jump ring and another in the fighter and the jump ring guy jumps the fighters in and then jumps out to get another, idk how effective that would be

Reaction score
    ahh ok good to know, maybe make a jump ring that you can have a cloaking and radar jam and have one person in the jump ring and another in the fighter and the jump ring guy jumps the fighters in and then jumps out to get another, idk how effective that would be
    It'd probably be easier to jump there then set up a stargate when you arrive.

When hyperdrives are added, that'll give you something perfect for carriers.

Reaction score
    yea it would, are the stargates stationary? if the arent you could have a stargate ship XD

Reaction score
    ok it would have been OP anyway having a ship that can stargate other ships into battle

Reaction score
    The Juno's jumpdrive:

Because there's no way to enter hyperspace like an electric wind tunnel.

Reaction score
    Just figured out that slaving a missile system to a salvage array gives salvage beam spam. Will use for certain.

Reaction score
    Okaaaay...

Jump drive fitted
    Overdrive maxed to 100%
    Cannons now fire explosive rounds
    Forward laser mounts fire continuously
    Salvage beams now spam. I harvested a Fides corvette in 5 seconds.
    A Ceres Heavy turret has been added.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    The hull approaches completion! Only the secondary nacelles and hull detailing to go, then it'll be internal systems the rest of the way.

Salvage spam:

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    The hull approaches completion! Only the secondary nacelles and hull detailing to go, then it'll be internal systems the rest of the way.

Salvage spam:
    I don't remember, can we color salvage beam? 'cause you could create a disco/techno salvage spam! XD

Reaction score
    I don't remember, can we color salvage beam? 'cause you could create a disco/techno salvage spam! XD
    I think I tried that, and it didn't work.

Seems it only works with offensive weapons. On the Juno, the AMCs are orange, the lasers are purple, and the missiles are black (which results in dark purple. I wanted invisible missiles, but dark purple looks cool too.)

Reactions: WarmasterRaptor
    Reaction score
    The assault version is completed.

Victorias like the EAMS Lemmon shown above are intended to screen the larger capital craft from other destroyers and wipe out anything smaller than themselves. Alternatively, in numbers they can act as a squadron, in which they are capable of defeating cruisers.

The Victoria has slightly stronger STL engines, faster regenerating shields, more effective forward lasers and a heavier rear VLS missile array. In return, it lacks a jump drive and has two Ceres Heavy turrets instead of the Juno's underside Ceres Superheavy.

See bottom of post for file.

Also... size comparison!

Attachments