Drone Wars Competition , Season 2

Croquelune

An Imaginary Number's officer
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    anyone have any drone desing ready to show?

What if you were to build a drone with a logic-activated push effect ...
    Damn StarWars, don't reveal my artful thrust like that :p (gosh I started making rotten puns even in English, it's a bad sign).

Well actually the only hint I can give you is mine is really really experimental oriented stuff. It's a risky gamble, but since it seems already all of you are discussing and focussing about Zerlings vs Ultralisk, I prefer choose an unexpected way : the Lurker. ;)

Reaction score
    Logic-activated cloaking device, large missile-pulse or cannon-pulse-explosive weapons. Yes! I guessed his strategy!
    ---- Dangit now I've got a new strategy ... time to build!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    I'm working on my drones...

Front view.

Rear view.

1/3 of the total mass for the competition.

Reactions: Croquelune
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    lol first? There's several more behind that. XD
    i looked through the entire thread this is the first real submission of a completed rack to be put in the tournament the other are showcases or discussion fueling examples but not real submissions sticking to the required format and everything.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    i looked through the entire thread this is the first real submission of a completed rack to be put in the tournament the other are showcases or discussion fueling examples but not real submissions sticking to the required format and everything.
    Oh geez I sure hope other people submit something.... It sure would be terrible to win by default.

Reactions: Col_Kurtz
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Oh geez I sure hope other people submit something.... It sure would be terrible to win by default.
    dun worry as i know there will be coming a lot more racks for this season but i guess people also are a bit hesitant to show their cards too early ; )

Reaction score
    Apparently about 10 people have downloaded my drones, so I'm expecting to get hard countered now lol

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    lol I still need to download last season's drones to see what is going on in them and how to break them. XD

Reaction score
    Well then, I think I'll throw my hat in. Why not, right? I just need to make my drone "rack" and I should be good :p

Reactions: Rumcajz

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    lol I've got an AMS Drone done and that's about it. The next drone is going to be mini-carrier that releases those drones when missiles are detected. :) The last one is going to be a close range brawler using a damage pulse primary and AI controlled weapons. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    OH don't worry. I shall build it... and I shall come.

lol I've got an AMS Drone done and that's about it. The next drone is going to be mini-carrier that releases those drones when missiles are detected. :) The last one is going to be a close range brawler using a damage pulse primary and AI controlled weapons. :)
    I like that idea, but I see one tiny flaw. What happens if the opponent doesn't use missile drones???