Drone Wars Competition , Season 2

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    i can just say for performance reasons we will establish a maximum and minimum amount of drones limit again just to make sure not 200 minidrones lag the server or someone just submits one ship... we also might reduce the maximum AND MINIMUM allowed mass and we will enforce these numbers with disqualifications next time.

Reactions: Lone_Puppy
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Enjoyed the fights I got to see this season. I thought that we had a pretty good show (with the exception of patch bugs).

I feel that everyone that submitted drones this time have raised the bar considerably from the last season. I also found it very interesting that this time we had an unwinnable match not due to two sets of poorly build drones, but that we had two sets of very good drones, which simply canceled each other out. I giggled a bit when I imagined those two engaged in fleet ops in a live PvP server vs each other.

As for a minimum mass on drones, may I suggest that instead of a hard cap. You simply say no more the X number of drones under Y mass? That way you don't have too much drone spam overloading the server, but it allows players to build smaller support/distraction drones. Just a thought. Final decision is of course Drakkart's to make.

Finally I am very happy to be this season's winner. I hope everyone had as much fun designing and battling as I did.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    lol if I remember right that turned into a pointblank bulletstorm. XD