• Lawnmower

Votes: 59 75.6%

• Total voters

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Well, this all was interesting reading today. Let me introduce my self. My name in starmade is Zanthos do to the fact that I have not been on starmade in a while my name is not the same I apologize. I don't care I did not get accepted I understand I just started and have much to learn. I have also run my own clans on other games and ran servers so I understand not trusting someone. But you risk making someone who is just starting out not want to be apart of a faction because they already have false dirt because you called them a spie. I am my own person, not some dumb alt some guy made to get info from you. My steam name is Soul Sucker link to profile here : Steam Community :: Soul Sucker

I wanted to try and join a faction to start out with so I can learn the ropes and learn the game. That is why I put in my application.
    I hope that we can drop this conversation about me because I personally don't care to be falsely accused. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy your time on starmade.
    I wholeheartedly apologize for my rashness.

Generally, I have to assume the worst of people, due to the nature of the Starmade community. If you are still wishing to join, we would be happy to accept you. (I suppose I should require all future applicants to have a verified steam account.

Reaction score
    I wholeheartedly apologize for my rashness.

Generally, I have to assume the worst of people, due to the nature of the Starmade community. If you are still wishing to join, we would be happy to accept you. (I suppose I should require all future applicants to have a verified steam account.
    It okay that you for apologizing. Verifying steam is a good idea. I have talked to a few people on the server and looks like I might join them. But the hard part for me is making sure I have people that are on when I'm on. Im est time. I also prefer voice chat. But these two preferences are seldom met. If you want to talk in voice sometime feel free to pm me :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Don't take it personaly. Factions tend to assume all accounts created recently with little to no posts prior to applying are alt accounts of some hostile faction.

Its just faction paranoia at work :P
    that feeling when the game's multiplayer scene is as alive as a grandparent on life support and paranoia still runs so deep though.

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    *Grabs Steering Wheel*
    Lets all take a minute to look at the nice art/posters I made.

(I put less effort into the second one)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    In-game name: Benjiboso

What division you are applying for: Dovan Shipyards / Mining Corps

Have you been in any factions before? if so which one: Nope

Timezone: UK

Pictures of Builds (Shipyards only): Pluto Combat

What I am good at is modifying and improving existing ship's as well as building my own, I have extensive knowledge about ship systems from weapons to scanners. I'm fairly active, usually playing at least once every two day's, If you have no need for me in the shipyards then I'm more than happy to mine for the Dovan empire :)

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    In-game name: Benjiboso

What division you are applying for: Dovan Shipyards / Mining Corps

Have you been in any factions before? if so which one: Nope

Timezone: UK

Pictures of Builds (Shipyards only): Pluto Combat

What I am good at is modifying and improving existing ship's as well as building my own, I have extensive knowledge about ship systems from weapons to scanners. I'm fairly active, usually playing at least once every two day's, If you have no need for me in the shipyards then I'm more than happy to mine for the Dovan empire :)
    Accepted! Thank you for applying! I will PM you a discord link.

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Nah, just become part of UIS so we can rule the galaxy with our shitposts. oh wait we already do that
    Already applied twice. It's cuz of Scipio being a (CENSORED AS TO NOT TRIGGER MODS) that they still have "security concerns". I mean, NRE is ded, and Scipio doesn't play anymore, I don't see the problem.

The_Owl

Alpha is not an excuse
    Reaction score
    Already applied twice. It's cuz of Scipio being a (CENSORED AS TO NOT TRIGGER MODS) that they still have "security concerns". I mean, NRE is ded, and Scipio doesn't play anymore, I don't see the problem.
    third times the charm, silly dovan

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    third times the charm, silly dovan
    Whoops my bad.

In other news, work on the Sovngarde has continued again. It is nearing completion, but I am considering swapping out some of the large Dovahkiin turrets. Like, I want to keep them, but I'm running out of turret docks big enough for what I'm planning. And I'm not sure if I can mount the bases inside the ship either.

srs someone pls join we need people am desperate

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Tiberius Class Mining Cruiser Mk11 (WIP)

I've decided to give the Tiberius an aesthetical overhaul, as well as converting it to power 2.0. As you can see, the engines look fantastic, but I'm struggling with the rest of the ship.
    The Tiberius is one of the oldest ships in the Dovan Fleet, and has always been a good miner.
    I am also planning on making a slightly larger Assault Cruiser variant called the Kadzhaan that will be for PvP only.

I'm not sure what to do with this intake though.

Reactions: JinM and aceface

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6

Progress bitch. Bam. Still need to dock the other turrets, but this ship is coming along.
    After this, I'll probably work on a 350k.
    [doublepost=1513749872,1513749834][/doublepost]lol why tf is the pic so small

Reactions: Skwidz