• Crown

Votes: 3 3.8%
    • Straw Hat

Votes: 2 2.6%
    • Lawnmower

Votes: 59 75.6%

• Total voters

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score
    We already are in Ageis, and its less of an alliance and more of a group that hates vaygr kebab.
    It's more of a coalition then alliance, there isn't no one designated leader like OAS roleplay bullshit or whatever.
    [doublepost=1508346746,1508346685][/doublepost]
    Zackey and Derp are the same person, it was for a very long con infiltration of Blade Falcon
    Trust me, I'm an expert
    Derp is a miraak alt

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    *Grabs steering wheel*

More pics of this fantastic ship!
    Also, I will probably end up making it an AI drone, because I just realized that the camera placement is awful meaning it would be impossible to pilot.

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Also, in case you guys didn't already figure out, Dovan is leaving OAS and allying UIS. I don't really feel like going through the effort of updating main post tho....

Reactions: Jebediah1 and Lecic

Jebediah1

Reaction score
    Also, in case you guys didn't already figure out, Dovan is leaving OAS and allying UIS. I don't really feel like going through the effort of updating main post tho....
    what
    but why

Reaction score
    In-game name: Sirherobrine

What division are you applying for? (Please choose what you are best at) Navy or Mining I am not sure the position I want being I am still learning how to play the game. Hope I can join and learn with you all.

Have you been in any factions before? if so which one(s): I was in one a long time ago but I can't remember what it was I have not played in a long time. I am not very experienced either.

Timezone: EST

Pictures of Builds (Shipyards only):

Anything you want us to know?:

We use discord! We will send you the link for the chat once you join.

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    In-game name: Sirherobrine

What division are you applying for? (Please choose what you are best at) Navy or Mining I am not sure the position I want being I am still learning how to play the game. Hope I can join and learn with you all.

Have you been in any factions before? if so which one(s): I was in one a long time ago but I can't remember what it was I have not played in a long time. I am not very experienced either.

Timezone: EST

Pictures of Builds (Shipyards only):

Anything you want us to know?:

We use discord! We will send you the link for the chat once you join.
    Denied. Spies are not welcome in the Dovan Empire.

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Oh, so you guys learned your lesson after tongo bongo stole your GenX homebase?
    1: We don't play on GenX anymore its a dead server, so I don't really care.
    2: The fact that you replied just to shitpost proves that it's an alt, most likely one of yours.
    3: Stop being such a salty piece of shit.
    4: You all claim that Dovan is worthless and unimportant and yet you feel the need to constantly attempt to infiltrate us with spies. :thinking:

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    2: The fact that you replied just to shitpost proves that it's an alt, most likely one of yours.
    4: You all claim that Dovan is worthless and unimportant and yet you feel the need to constantly attempt to infiltrate us with spies. :thinking:
    Spending 5 minutes to get a joke account into a faction that had the worst opsec in the history of factions one time half a year ago is now "constantly attempting to infiltrate you with spies."

Not my alt or anyone's alt as far as I know, sorry. Wouldn't surprise me though. Not sure where you got salt out of my post. I would suggest learning how to stop projecting.

Reaction score
    Denied. Spies are not welcome in the Dovan Empire.
    Well, this all was interesting reading today. Let me introduce my self. My name in starmade is Zanthos do to the fact that I have not been on starmade in a while my name is not the same I apologize. I don't care I did not get accepted I understand I just started and have much to learn. I have also run my own clans on other games and ran servers so I understand not trusting someone. But you risk making someone who is just starting out not want to be apart of a faction because they already have false dirt because you called them a spie. I am my own person, not some dumb alt some guy made to get info from you. My steam name is Soul Sucker link to profile here : Steam Community :: Soul Sucker

I wanted to try and join a faction to start out with so I can learn the ropes and learn the game. That is why I put in my application.
    I hope that we can drop this conversation about me because I personally don't care to be falsely accused. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy your time on starmade.

Jebediah1

Reaction score
    Fcm doesn't have much opsec either considering I have had alts in their discord since the beginning of time

G

GDPR 302420

Well, this all was interesting reading today. Let me introduce my self. My name in starmade is Zanthos do to the fact that I have not been on starmade in a while my name is not the same I apologize. I don't care I did not get accepted I understand I just started and have much to learn. I have also run my own clans on other games and ran servers so I understand not trusting someone. But you risk making someone who is just starting out not want to be apart of a faction because they already have false dirt because you called them a spie. I am my own person, not some dumb alt some guy made to get info from you. My steam name is Soul Sucker link to profile here : Steam Community :: Soul Sucker

I wanted to try and join a faction to start out with so I can learn the ropes and learn the game. That is why I put in my application.
    I hope that we can drop this conversation about me because I personally don't care to be falsely accused. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy your time on starmade.
    Don't take it personaly. Factions tend to assume all accounts created recently with little to no posts prior to applying are alt accounts of some hostile faction.

Its just faction paranoia at work :P