Dominion Prime, Boosted mining

bigdude601

Nastral's Step Dad
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Nice kill!

What he's refering to is the fact that we have 3 admins who rp as pirates at times, They are required to follow the normal rules of pvp and don't hunt down players in general, But if you do manage to kill them the Ferengi have a 500m credit or a block equivalent ship reward per kill.

Riker601
    Deadeyedan
    Geordi

bigdude601

Nastral's Step Dad
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Quick sneak preview of the player operated shop district, If your faction is interested in hosting a shop here let me know and we will get it going.

Reaction score
    I HIGHLY recommend this server! It has extremely friendly and fun admins who are both respectful and fair. The extra mining is just splendid.
    Soon they will be swapping the server to a player driven economy, where it will take some time to create big ships. Shoot, even the server's computer is freakin' awesome. No lag.

The pirates that are admins are extremely fair, killing them will not get you on their bad side. Personally, I have killed DeadEyeDan, a pirate with over a 700 million bounty on him. He laughed an said that he needs to build a better ship. That was it. Now.. I'm a little worried about what he might do to me, but hey. That's how the world.. er-.. galaxies go around!

To me, the block/size limit on this server is just about right. I used to play in the old starmade days where 500m ships were the baddest you can get. The smaller the ships, the more awesome battles you get.

So I hope I intrigued you enough to join the server, if you do join, my name would be "SnippySnooper."

The more players we get the more 'events' that will occur. So log in already!

We're building up our mighty empires this very second. Hurry up and hop on before you're left in the dust! :)

-Snippy

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I HIGHLY recommend this server! It has extremely friendly and fun admins who are both respectful and fair. The extra mining is just splendid.
    Soon they will be swapping the server to a player driven economy, where it will take some time to create big ships. Shoot, even the server's computer is freakin' awesome. No lag.

The pirates that are admins are extremely fair, killing them will not get you on their bad side. Personally, I have killed DeadEyeDan, a pirate with over a 700 million bounty on him. He laughed an said that he needs to build a better ship. That was it. Now.. I'm a little worried about what he might do to me, but hey. That's how the world.. er-.. galaxies go around!

To me, the block/size limit on this server is just about right. I used to play in the old starmade days where 500m ships were the baddest you can get. The smaller the ships, the more awesome battles you get.

So I hope I intrigued you enough to join the server, if you do join, my name would be "SnippySnooper."

The more players we get the more 'events' that will occur. So log in already!

We're building up our mighty empires this very second. Hurry up and hop on before you're left in the dust! :)

-Snippy
    snippy i have seen what he might use and you are right to be scared it is not only powerful but deadly and fast but same as snippy really suggest people try this server there are even contests held occasionally from the time of this post they are holding a pirate competition

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So far I'm loving this server. I've only owned starmade for a week, but I learned more playing on this server for an hour than I did playing on my own and reading outdated wikis for days. The community is very helpful, and the boosted mining means that I got a quick grasp on the crafting systems without the fear of running out of a particular capsule too early. I'm working on a Xindi-inspired design, but I dont think I will have anything ready to submit to the pirate contest. Once done, I'll eagerly begin clearing the pirates from my sector!

Reactions: Dragon2000
    Reaction score
    Code:
    <encrypt>Station 7 is online. Begin Gateway Integration with override code Eta-7-0001-£%&$%.</encrypt>

bigdude601

Nastral's Step Dad
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    We now have a vote reward script, with more fun/useful scripts planned. Let the borg countdown commence.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    This server is awesome! The players are willing to help a new person, me, understand how to do stuff. The staff is great and very helpful too. I look forward to playing more and learning more as time goes on.

Reaction score
    This has pretty quickly become my favorite server. Plenty of space, lots of coverage by mods (I've yet to log in while a mod wasn't on), and everyone's just overall got a great personality. Definitely keeps me coming back.

Oh, also the occasional contest that they run (and the prizes that go with them) don't hurt at all. A couple of dudes in my faction made out like bandits with some fantastic prizes.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    it means if you are in a claimed sector you can not attack them in that sector unless they give you permission but anywhere else is fair game
    I find it hard someone giving permission like " Hey, you can come here and blow up my stuff, ok ? " ; so I suppose there are no warfare there.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I find it hard someone giving permission like " Hey, you can come here and blow up my stuff, ok ? " ; so I suppose there are no warfare there.
    there is i know since i have been in it there has been many wars basically if its trying to stop big factions from picking on small or new players and there stuff there are events and one event that is coming soon well lets just say get a warship soon but its more about honour and having a fun gaming experience sometimes the admins play as there pirate accounts and will attack you or you can hunt them down and if you kill them you get rewarded it is a very good server a good nice community and ts very stable i should know since i went on it not long after it opened and have not regretted it try it if you want see for yourself you may find you like it

bigdude601

Nastral's Step Dad
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The Borg are now here, Good luck guys and have fun!

Reaction score
    Essentially it just means that when declaring war it needs to be mutually agreed upon. They don't want you flying into a system, starting a war and immediately shooting defenseless targets. The focus is not on PvP on this server to be sure, but it is there if you want it.

there is i know since i have been in it there has been many wars basically if its trying to stop big factions from picking on small or new players and there stuff there are events and one event that is coming soon well lets just say get a warship soon but its more about honour and having a fun gaming experience sometimes the admins play as there pirate accounts and will attack you or you can hunt them down and if you kill them you get rewarded it is a very good server a good nice community and ts very stable i should know since i went on it not long after it opened and have not regretted it try it if you want see for yourself you may find you like it
    I want to introduce you to my friend, his name is punctuation. :)

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    I very much would like to play on this server full time, but the only major turn-off for me here is the 5 million block restriction on stations. I'm quite fine with the ship block restrictions, but to me, stations should be able to be bigger. Also partly, I would like to be able to build a Spacedock type station, but at 5 million blocks, you can't really do it to any appreciable scale.