Dannage Fleetyards: Poor Advice For Noobs

Darkkon

The Harlequin Builder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Memories of Hazeron: Sun-Diving Autopilots

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    ouch, you wouldn't even get the 5 second warning!!!

was late for work this morning but nearly back to where I got to yesterday. Built more of the hull than the systems which I had been doing before, namely as I was already running out of places to buy cannons and salvage modules, which is wy I was flying around the galaxy in the first place. :)

Reaction score
    And when I warped out of the star, the Isanith still totally owned me. The ship tool like 3 days to build xD

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Allow me to cheer you with the only two pictures you are likely to ever see about the special commission...

As I say, quite a specific commission, and I very much decided to make the centremass, much more standard-space-ship-like.

The lit up bit at the back is a nuke launcher. The four cannon underneath, beam... obviously.

Reaction score
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHA!! Heeehahahahahahaaahaha! Where on earth did you get the inspiration for THAT!?!
    [doublepost=1473078516,1473078399][/doublepost]That is the coolest ship I've ever seen!

Reactions: Dannage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    It's for a secret project, by a group of streamers I'm involved with. Irony being I am the only one who doesn't stream, so the founder suggested I make something for the project.

Battle Cattle

They need more subscribers to get a custom URL... So... yeah... feel free to watch them.

Reactions: TheMadKraken2297

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    That one mooooved me. I think you're steering that project in the right direction. Certainly have no beef with it.

:D :D :D

Reactions: Dannage
    Reaction score
    Must... Resist... Temptation..to build...BattleCattle carrier... With calf drones...
    [doublepost=1473195361,1473195324][/doublepost]And figure out how to make a turret work.... And how to build a carrier....

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I think my favourite part is the udder cannons... They look great when firing!

Just need to make the inside at some point, but I'm too busy building a space station and mining ship on ragnarok.

Apparently I'm making good use of negative space. You can be the judge, I quite liked this shot of her.

Reactions: ltmauve and Scypio
    Reaction score
    Ok D: just a suggestion for a "to build" list: I've been working on an idea for a super-powerful weapon. As in destroy Nimitz Taco powerful: a ginormous weapon that uses an array of push beams to shove a projectile covered in warheads toward a target. (If you build it, I want craft for the weapon)
    [doublepost=1473366720,1473366654][/doublepost]And no, I'm not absolutely insane. I swear.

Reaction score
    :mad:Yes, I was posting with my phone. Autocorrect got the best of me
    [doublepost=1473375260,1473375201][/doublepost]Im calling the current project I'm in to build the weapon 'The Calamari Project'

Darkkon

The Harlequin Builder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    :mad:Yes, I was posting with my phone. Autocorrect got the best of me
    [doublepost=1473375260,1473375201][/doublepost]Im calling the current project I'm in to build the weapon 'The Calamari Project'
    Just need a faction called the "Fighting Cephalopods"

Reaction score
    Actually... All my factions are named

THE INTERGALACTIC FEDWRATION OF SQUIDS
    [doublepost=1473453744,1473453391][/doublepost]I'm a bit of a nerd about Cephalopods... My favorite animal is the giant squid after all!

Darkkon

The Harlequin Builder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Actually... All my factions are named

THE INTERGALACTIC FEDWRATION OF SQUIDS
    [doublepost=1473453744,1473453391][/doublepost]I'm a bit of a nerd about Cephalopods... My favorite animal is the giant squid after all!
    :P I was making a lovecraft joke. His Miskatonic University's sports team is usually called the Fighting Cephalopods in reference to Cthulhu.

Reaction score
    :p I was making a lovecraft joke. His Miskatonic University's sports team is usually called the Fighting Cephalopods in reference to Cthulhu.
    2 of my planned ships are the Kraken Class Star Dreadnaught and the Cthulhu-class Superheavy carrier; both of which will carry at least 2 of the calamari rail gun, there's also the Humboltd Class Cruiser--- I haven't built any of these tho. What can I say? I like Cephalopoda!
    [doublepost=1473507846,1473507793][/doublepost]I've never read H.P love crafts book though.... Maybe I should

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    I think my favourite part is the udder cannons... They look great when firing!

Just need to make the inside at some point, but I'm too busy building a space station and mining ship on ragnarok.

Apparently I'm making good use of negative space. You can be the judge, I quite liked this shot of her.

That's awesome! :D