Dannage Fleetyards: Poor Advice For Noobs

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Not sure which bit out of that lot is the awesome bit, so let me distract you with where I'm currently at.

ship in the top right is not my build. I bought it on the server and my crew is reverse engineering it to build the ship in the foreground.

Reactions: TheMadKraken2297
    Reaction score
    Maybe with dark grey or black hull instead of grey it would be better ?

Reaction score
    I'd like to see that... Grey is too generic :p
    [doublepost=1474061051,1474061009][/doublepost]And instead of yellow use red and make it look EVIL

Darkkon

The Harlequin Builder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Knowledge is power, power corrupts. Study hard. be evil.

Reaction score
    MHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHUAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    [doublepost=1474065977,1474065713][/doublepost]So yeah, paint DannShippy mc.shipster and make it EVIL!!MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Well, both the corvettes have been scragged by pirates, but it doesn't matter because I just had a stupid idea involving a planet.

The problem is, though it's a stupid idea (and possibly -because- it's a stupid idea) I am pretty sure nobody has ever done it before, which means now I can't not... *sigh*

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Well, both the corvettes have been scragged by pirates, but it doesn't matter because I just had a stupid idea involving a planet.

The problem is, though it's a stupid idea (and possibly -because- it's a stupid idea) I am pretty sure nobody has ever done it before, which means now I can't not... *sigh*
    Were those your only copies of the ships? o_O

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Gas, I have blueprints, it's an RP server, so currently my little colony just has one wreckage parked.

Star, you'll have to wait and see.

Here's the planet before any building.

Very kind of it to give me a flat plate!

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Gas, I have blueprints, it's an RP server, so currently my little colony just has one wreckage parked.

Star, you'll have to wait and see.

Here's the planet before any building.

Very kind of it to give me a flat plate!
    Whao, that's cool. What're going to buil on it? :)

Darkkon

The Harlequin Builder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Probably a massive turret powered by the planet itself (As in tons of hidden reactors XD)

EDIT:

In chat i named this kind of project, G.E.O.R.G.E. once. we never did agree on what the letters stood for though XD

Reaction score
    That's no planet; that's a space station ( even though planets in SM are hundreds, if not thousands of times smaller than the Death Star):p:p
    [doublepost=1474401673,1474401632][/doublepost]Wait no., the G.E.O.R.G.E
    [doublepost=1474401795][/doublepost]Another post merge!!! If it's for RP, use the canyons like the Death Star's trenches!! And sink a 'photon torpedo' in an exhaust port to blow it up!
    [doublepost=1474401889][/doublepost]And use a tube system of warheads through the whole think for the cool " total destruction " effect!!
    [doublepost=1474402031][/doublepost](The 'exhaust port' is an opening to the warhead system). "You have officially reached your post merge limit"