Crimson Corp Fleet Dynamics

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If I tried to build anything that large, my computer would melt. Also I still pity the poor saps who have to jam themselves into the 1 meter cubed boxes on your escape pods.

Reaction score
    ya me too but there in there for a minuite at most. the real question is how do you fit in with your gear too?

Reaction score
    This ship makes my entire fleet so far look like a cookie crumb.

Thank god I have a decently large ship in mind to counter this!

If i survive that long... >.>

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Greetings once again valued, customer. Crimson Corp is back after a long hiatus with our newest utility ship.

The \"Rockfeller\"

Rockfeller Class Salvage Corvette

Mass: 397.8

L/H/W: 44m/11m/25m

Power Regen: 56,567.2 e/sec

Thrust: 766

Shields: 30,110 Regen: 1,688 s/sec

The smaller-but-in-no-way-weaker cousin to our signature salvage ship, the Worldreaper; The Rockfeller uses our latest in cutting edge tech and design. The Rockfeller was made for more small scale stripping ops like asteroid mining or ship salvage.Along with its salvage beams it also packs 4 Anti-Matter cannons to break up any loose debris or disable ship cores. Pound for pound and meter for meter, the Rockfeller is every bit as good as its bigger cousin for less than half the price.

While the Rockfeller is a diminutive Powerhouse the true successor to the WorldReaper is still in the works. Our Shipyards are still working on other projects so please stay tuned for updates.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Work has been put on hold at the moment. a special request has come into the shipyards and we are pulling most of our resources to get it done. there will be some spuratic work done from time to time but the majority of the work will come after Schemadyne\'s release of updated tech

(basically im waiting for the next update to fully complete the work)

Reaction score
    server, im sure they would love you and welcome you with open hangers

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Perhaps. When some of my other projects are done I\'ll see about doing that. Should be interesting

I can\'t seem to find it on the server lists. If you could link it that would be great

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Pirate raides are on the rise and Crimson Corp is back again. This time we have our first combat Corvette ready for consumers.

Let me introduce, the \"Amaterasu\"

Amaterasu Class Combat Corvette

Mass: 342.4

L/H/W: 45m/ 12m/ 25m

Power Regen: 38,652.8 e/sec

Thrust: 563.9

Shields: 36,795 Regen: 1,962 s/sec

Fighters not heavy enough? A Destroyer too bulky? Then feast your eyes on this beauty of metal! The Amaterasu is the first in our line of Combat Corvettes. Designed for upscale dogfighting, the Amaterasu is like bringing a bazooka to a pistol fight. Bolstering 6 assault grade AMC arrays, twin target lock missile batteries, and duel anti-fighter Turrets, enemy strike craft will quake with fear as this she-devil of destruction comes storming into battle.

Reaction score
    the first link is to the mushroomfleet g+ community, where you restister your ign to be whitleisted (include pics of builds and say you want to import your sector into the game, you might get bumped up the que, moderator for community and server is tommino_samo)

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/116056709691979813644

second is to the mushroomfleet server address

http://starmade-servers.com/server/540/

Reaction score
    Have you read shaman king? Was Amaterasu not the name of the sword of the samurai?

And of course as always nice ship :)

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    in Japanese culture, Amaterasu is the name of the sun goddess. i thought ppl would make reference to the game, okami first but ya.

all of my ships usually (with some exceptions) have the name of a deity/mythological being of some sort. All of my Combat vessels r named after gods/beings associated with fire or heat.

Vulcan= Roman god of fire

Agni= Hindu god of fire

Pele= Hawaiian volcano goddess

Inferno= Dante Alighieri\'s name for hell in the Divine Comedy

Ifrit= Arabic fire Demons

Perun= the Slavic verison of Zeus, he is associated with fire and lightning

Reaction score
    Very nice. I love how your ships have a solid concept. Usually when I start a ship I am as surprised with the result as anybody else. The only constant is that I usually have twice the size that I aimed for.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    I try to standardize my fleets by giving them( most of them) size limitations. Right now anything smaller than a frigate has to fit within a default docking size. To make sure that I stay consistent I hav templates saved as blueprints for my non capital ship classes

Reaction score
    cool if this works for you. I kinda like my ships. While building I may think, man this locks cool, should be bigger ... oh and maybe more of this here jea this locks good ... ok how is the ship mhm back finished ... 200m ... well ok then it will be a cruiser :D My current project should have been a big frigate ... and now it has 7,2 million shields and is at 500m.

there is one think that comes to mind \"well that escalated quickly\" :D

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    I\'ve been doing some testing with the new update and i made this. my new character skin.

let me know what you guys think.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m thinking the helmet should be a red or orange tint, and a lot less opaque. However it does match your ships.

Reaction score
    locks great how did you make this? Is there any special software needed?

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    I made this in photoshop using the templates that u can find on omni\'s twitter account. Here https://mobile.twitter.com/Omnimmotus

a word if advise. On the templates there\'s a border around each texture side. These r to help smooth out the transitions between textures If u make your skin without filling in these borders then u will see a very noticeable line along the corners of your skin