Crimson Corp Fleet Dynamics

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    //i.imgur.com/SAJmRgJ.png[/IMG]

[Current News-3/19/14 Released a new Dropship, the Aeolus for transporting NPCs and players http://star-made.org/comment/99808#comment-99808 ]

Greetings, Potential Customer

Welcome to the Crimson Corp Fleet Dynamics Catalog.

Need something blown up? Have goods that need hauling? Minerals that require Harvesting? We have a ship for all your interstellar needs. We here at Crimson Corp value fine craftsmanship so all our ships are painstakingly synthesized from only the finest minerals gathered from all corners of the universe.

Our R&D Department is hard at work developing new technologies to stay on the cutting edge of Starship production. We have various projects currently in the works so we will periodically be unveiling them as they are completed so please stay tuned for updates.

Now without further a do. Here is our products.

Pele Class Battlecruiser

//i.imgur.com/c094oxNl.png[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/oPNCMBEl.png[/IMG]

More Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/XI3OC#0

//i.imgur.com/LhAITWj.png[/IMG]

Refit Alpha (Fixes unconnected/missing weapons):

//i.imgur.com/ZRRC4iE.png[/IMG]

Mass:3,657.4

L/H/W: 173m/36m/49m

Power Regen: 76,088.6 e/sec

Thrust:3,659.6

Shields: 105,671 Regen: 4,328 e/sec

To some the Pele wouldn't even classify as anything more than a frigate. Not us, when we say Battlecruiser we mean BATTLEcruiser! The Pele is armed to the teeth with an array of powerful turrets, 4 Target lock Missile batteries and duel High Powered Anti-Matter Cannons. The Pele also is capable of housing 1 single personnel ship as well as 1 drop pod for ground operations. Designed to be a Jack-of-all-trades ship, the Pele can fill in for most roles in any fleet.

World Reaper Class Super Harvester

//i.imgur.com/IKlmveel.png[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/nAYg3KRl.png[/IMG]

More Pictures here:http://imgur.com/a/9UvMG#0

Mass:5,031

L/H/W: 127m/37m/53m

Power Regen: 113,721.1 e/sec

Thrust:4,091

Shields:68,829 Regen: 3,138

The World Reaper is the ship that built Crimson Corp. Designed for elegance as well as functionality, the World Reaper can Mulch several gigatons of minerals at once and earn its namesake by Eating entire planets. Being one of the first ships out of production, the World Reaper isn't the most sturdy boat however several retro fits has seen more defensive structures as well as increased power. It also includes a small Hanger bay for Single personnel ships as well as a tiny surveyor ship for easier scouting. Several World Reapers can easily strip entire solar systems of resources so please use wisely.

Mammoth Class Tugboat

//i.imgur.com/Vs8wP5ul.png[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/jBxESsEl.png[/IMG]

More Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/Spw88#0

Mass:2,925.1

L/H/W: 98m/28m/45m

Power Regen: 56,538.1 e/sec

Thrust: 3,011.7

Shields: 83,186 Regen: 3,617 e/sec

Too Many Turrets to connect to your Mother ship? Need to move half a dozen fighters? not enough patience? The Mammoth can solve that problem with Gusto. Outfitted with over two dozen docking ports, the Mammoth can transfer a small fleet of ships from one point to another. A purely supportive ship, the Mammoth has little to no defensive weaponry save for a Target Lock Missile Battery.

Current Ship Catalog as of 1/27/14

Single Personnel Vessels (SPV)

• Fighters

1. Vulcan
    2. Agni

• Bombers

1. Mahina

• ??Scouts

1. Icarus

• ??Hybrid Fighters

1. Perun

• ??Freighters

1. Armadillo

Multi Crew Vessels (MCV)

• Corvettes

1. Minerva
    2. Rockfeller
    3. Amaterasu

• ??Destroyers

1. Ifrit

• Frigates

1. Pele(reclassified)
    2. Inferno

• Super Harvesters

1. WorldReaper

• ??Tugboats

1. Mammoth

Defensive Structures

• Turrets

1. Cerburus
    2. Basilisk
    3. Daemon
    4. Valkyrie
    5. Minotaur
    6. Anubis

Planetary Operations Vessels (POV)

• Droppods

1. Ember

• Drop ships

1. Harpy
    2. Aeolus *NEW*

• Tanks

1. Manticore

??Unautherized Tech (Pirates)

• Raiders

1. Regulator

Stay Tuned for more Ships on the way

If you liked these ships and other designs please check out my other awesome gallery of graphic art work at my devientart page. Just click the logo

//i.imgur.com/f4YL6Vy.png[/IMG]

Any Comments and Feedback is very much appreciated and will help me build better ships so don't hesitate to comment.

Reaction score
    Looking good! Your ships remind me of something, but I can\'t put my finger on it. It\'ll probably come up in the comments and I\'ll look like an idiot.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    We here at Crimson Corp are proud to unveil our next set of ships.

Vulcan Class Fighter

Mass:23.1

L/H/W: 17m/6m/11m

Power Regen: 2,212.1

Thrust: 44.5

Shields: 6,898 Regen: 559 s/sec

Our flagship single personnel vessel. The Vulcan fighter is strong and sturdy enough for any situation. With five Anti-Matter Cannon arrays and powerful thrusters, the Vulcan can out gun and out maneuver other small crafts. However limited shields does leave it vulnerable to multiple attackers and other larger threats so mother ship support is recommended.

Mahina Class Bomber

Mass:35.7

L/H/W: 17m/8m/13m

?Power Regen: 1,377.9 e/sec

Thrust: 49.8

Shields: 7,961 Regen: 622 s/sec

Our heavy hitter SPV, the Mahina bomber can go toe to toe with most other ships in its weight class. With its duel AMC arrays to soften shields and two heavy payload Target Lock missiles, the Mahina can blast through some of the toughest opponents with ease. Although with limited mobility, it is recommended that consumers fly the Mahina with a wing of fighter support.

Armadillo Class Freighter

Mass:158.4

L/H/W: 25m/12m/19m

Power Regen: 5,852.5 e/sec

Thrust:165.6

Shields: 7,439 Regen:591 s/sec

Our signature Tradesmen Vessel. The Armadillo featutes a modest interior as well as a not so Modest Carge hold. 8 Plex storage chests await its new owner with anticipation for profit. With its fairly compact size, the Armadillo also makes a very well suited resupply vessel for any size fleet. On the Armaments side, twin medium powered Anti-Matter cannons can easily stop any pirate thinking they can plunder your goods. To finish off, The high powered engines can take you from client to client faster than you can say profit margin.

Ember Class Drop pod

To finish out todays Catalog update we have a small but extremely useful addition to the Crimson Corp Family. The Ember drop pod is small enough to fit within the restrictive default docking limits but sturdy enough for reentry. the Ember can host up to 12 Additional personnel excluding the pilot. Designed for ground operations, the Ember is meant to punch a hole through enemy defenses to deliver its occupants to their target. Whether that target is a ship or a planet, nothing is out of the question.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I pitty the 12 men you cram into those 1 meter cubed boxes on your drop pods.

Great looking ships though.

Reaction score
    first of all, LOVE YOUR SHIPS.

second of all, you have two problems with the pele class battcrusier.

1. when facing the frint of the ship, the left hand top missile bank, thery are not all connect.

2. where is the location of the amc computor as one both cannons are not the same dammage and i would loke to fix the problem but i cannot find the computor

Reaction score
    I love the mammoth specifically, I\'ve made some shoddy tugboats in the past, mostly for turret docking, but they we always hideous and never nearly as effective looking as the mammoth class. She\'s pretty with tons of room. Thumbs up

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i hate the fact that most of your ships are alot more better than my own creations...Am i seriously that bad at making ships???

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    We have finished work on our next set of merchandise. These are for the Ground pounders out there.

Harpy Class Dropship

More Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/1RFkZ#0

Mass:120.8

L/H/W: 34m/ 12m/ 17m

?Power Regen: 10,142.8 e/sec

Thrust: 235.9

Shields: 11,809 Regen:836 s/sec

One of the greatest sights for any soldier planet side is to see a Harpy inbound with reinforcements. Developed for all purpose ground warfare, the Harpy comes equipped with Six AMC arrays and Two Target lock Missile batteries to back up any ground forces as they proceed to their target. The aft docking port on the Harpy is configured to handle anything from Tanks to Cargo containers and anything in between. Nothing says Air support like a dozen Harpys descending from the skies to drop artillery and troops right in the thick of battle.

Manticore Class Tank

More Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/1RFkZ#0

Mass: 28.9

L/H/W: 18m/5m/11m? (Turret adds to this)

Power Regen: 1,716 e/sec

Thrust: 31.3

Shields: 7,615 Regen: 602 s/sec

Ground Ops is something that most shipwrights tend to stay away from. Not Crimson Corp. Introducing the Manticore Tank. With its powerful Cannon and support AMCs the Manitcore can clear a path for any ground forces to follow. The Manticore was designed for two man crews, one driver and one gunner. the Manticore also features limited flight capabilities so drop ship support is highly recommended for extractions and insertions.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    don\'t count yourself out. i take pride in my designs but i also learn to design better ships by first envying the designs of other more talented shipwrights. it spires me to want to make something as good or better than whatevers out there and gradually i get better and better by learning from other people.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    glad you like my designs.

i wasn\'t aware that not all of the missiles are connected. ill look in to it. the amc computer is in the drop pod room just in front of the shield room

thx for the noticing these ill fix them when i can

Reaction score
    thx for the AMC location i looked everywhere for it an couldnt find it

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    We here at Crimson Corp are excited to announce that we are working on something very large and hope to complete it within the coming months. Our PR department has authorized this photo taken from our shipyards to be released to the public.

in the mean time our shipwrights are hard at work designing new ships and other equipment so please stay tuned.

Reaction score
    [OT]1. It was a teaser, NOT a trailer so that\'s something essentially different.

2. If you\'ve played the other halos you can easily put this together with the previous story and you know exactly what is going to happen in halo 5.[/OT]

Really interesting, I might have seen something I remember ;)

Reaction score
    hes being a tease then, and not in a fun way. and you could put it all together but them you just ruin the game cause you know what will happen (even though you already know whats gonna happen).

and also what is you DP of, is it a crysis varient