• Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    1. Inferno

• Super Harvesters WorldReaper
    • ??Tugboats Mammoth

Planetary Operations Vessels (POV)

• Droppods Ember

They are all 404 pages

I think the list would be a lot shorter with everything in a line as long as there are only 1-3 ships or only 1 sub-category

And a good overview at the top of the OP.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    everytime i change the name of this thread it breaks all of the links so i gotta fix all of these. thankfully i won\'t be changing its name again cuz of this

Reaction score
    Your ships look amazing! Cant wait til the Giant one is released.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    We here at Crimson Corp also put as much effort into our Turret designs as we do our Ships so we felt that it would be appropriate to release them to our Valued Customers

as of now we have a tiered system for our Offensive Arrays from weakest to the strongest its:

-Heavy

-Assault

-Siege

-Apocalypse

like so we will start with our smallest turret

Cerberus Heavy Turret

Mass: 7

L/H/W: 9m/ 5m/ 7m

Power Regen: 828.9 e/sec

Thrust: 2

Shields: 2,033 Regen: 223 s/sec

AMCx2

DAM=35.8
    Dis=370
    Rel=222.8
    Spd=20.1

AMCx1

Dam=43.8
    Dis=395.8
    Rel=210.6
    Spd=21.7

Its not the Size that counts, its how you use it.Our Heavy Grade Turret, the Cerberus is designed for short range small scale battles on its own its not much of a threat but in mass groups it can rack up serious damage. A very good flak filler Turret for non Capital ships. These turrets are available in three packs.

Basilisk Assault Turret

Mass: 21.2

L/H/W: 9m/8m/9m

Power Regen: 238.9 e/sec

Thrust: 5.4

Shields: 4,686 Regen:418 s/sec

AMCx1

Dam=216.1
    Dis=631.8
    Rel=203.9
    Spd=36.6

Short and stought, but hear me Shout! An Assault grade Turret, the Basilisk is bigger and stronger than the Cerberus. Still fitting within the default docking size the Basilisk maximizes the potential of small turrets. Its one array means that to be effective you will need more than one. Thankfully these also come in three packs

Daemon Assault Turret

Mass: 32.1

L/H/W: 17m/ 7m/ 11m

Power Regen: 3,712.2 e/sec

Thrust: 2

Shields: 5,122 Regen: 447 s/sec

AMCx2

Dam=145.3
    Dis=519.8
    Rel=236.5
    Spd=29.5

More Bang...Period. Our Mid size Turret, the Daemon Turret is designed to the Medium powered alternative to the Basilisk for smaller craft. For Corvette size ships the Daemon can be a main cannon.

Valkyrie Siege Turret

Mass: 345.8

L/H/W: 40m/ 12m/19m

Power Regen: 81,048.2 e/sec

Thrust: 59.8

Shields: 53,301 Regen: 2,590

AMCx2

Dam=500.9
    Dis=1,082
    Rel=140.4
    Spd=65.1

Power is its middle name. The Valkyrie is a capital Turret designed anti-capital ship combat. its size allows for multiple turrets to be grouped together for maximum damage.

Minotaur Siege Flak Turret

Mass: 272.3

L/H/W: 40m/12m/19m

?Power Regen: 63,263.5

Thrust: 161

Shields: 53,433 Regen: 2,595 s/sec

AMCx21

Dam=101.2
    Dis=450
    Rel=256.8
    Spd=25.1

Get too close and your Toast. The Minotaur Turret will is designed to shred anything within its range. another Capital grade Turret, the Minotaur goes hand in hand with the Valkyrie Turrets.

Anubis Apocalypse Turret

Mass: 750.7

L/H/W: 57m/15m/25m

?Power Regen: 169,125.9 e/sec

Thrust: 380.8

Shields: 71,082 Regen: 3,215 s/sec

AMCx3

Dam=676.5
    Dis=1,359.6
    Rel=124.8
    Spd=82.6

I have become death, the destroyer of worlds. The Biggest turret that we make, the Anubis is a super capital turret made to annihilate other capital ships.

Reaction score
    you havent installed a faction module on any of them, may i ask why not.

P.S. love the anubus turret, is the ship core located in the middle of the whole ship to allow for optimized docking space usage?

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    With faction docking there\'s really no point. Besides I designed these turrets to be used in SSP/SMP so I wanted them as cheap as I could get without compromising defenses.

i think the core is in the center. Some of these turrets I wasn\'t really paying attention to the dimensions so the core may not be in the direct center

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Crimson Corp is back with renewed vigor. Schemadyne\'s recent release of new tech has allowed us to begin to experiment with new designs. Also there has been a mass shift in the market. more shipwrights have been expanding, the demand for personnel is higher than it has ever been before. Don\'t worry Crimson Corp has got you covered. Introducing

The Aeolus

?Aeolus Class Dropship

More pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/Y61G9

Mass: 346.4

L/H/W: 39m/ 9m/ 25m

Power Regen: 22,017.2 e/sec

Thrust: 400.6

Shields: 28,504 Regen: 1,620 s/sec

After a new batch of Products were released by Schemadyne, many shipyards began to expand so naturally there has been many job openings. The Aeolus was designed to help our consumers and as well as fellow shipwrights transport new hires. At the same time the Aeolus is also capable of being a dropship. Out fitted with 5 heavy grade AMC arrays as well as 2 Cerberus turrets, the Aeolus is able to fly in drop off personnel as jet off. while its not the most hardy of ships since most of its space has been dedicated to comfort of its passengers.

Reaction score
    nice to see your still alive (unlike vec) the new dropship look great. how comes your super capital?

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    between this game and dark souls 2 its becoming very hard to find time to work on it. im still working on the request that i received about a month ago, in fact u can see it in one of the pictures for the drop ship.

considering all the things that were mentioned in that Q&A , i think the giganaut will be released after the weapon update is live since i have plans for the charge beam weapon