Corrupted player file and invisible sector

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    My game recently crashed due to my laptop thinking that it was going to overheat (even though I have a cooling pad) When I tried to go back into the game it said that my player file was corrupted. It allows me to play under a different name but when it spawns my new player I am no longer in my old world. Normally I would just re-install the game but I was in the middle of creating a turret and I hadn't yet saved it. Is there a way for me to get into my old world? I havent deleted or altered the game file. I also copied the entity from my server-database so if it is possible to import that into a new world that would work for me.

StarMade/ Server-database/ ENTITY_PLAYERSTATE_jzimmerman4 is 11 KB while ENTITY_PLAYERSTATE_jzimmerman4444 is only 1 KB not sure if this is because it is corrupted or because I have played with this account for a few days.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    You should be able to 'just delete' the playerfile in total,

by doing this:
    you will loose all stuff in your inventory, your money, and will be back at spawn.
    (But all other ships and other saved things in your world are intact and usable)

Use the admin commands to restore your items, money and faction membership.

- Andy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Did this but when I spawn in 2 2 2 there is no shop nor any of the ships I had there

Do I need to delete something other than ENTITY_PLAYERSTATE_jzimmerman4 and ENTITY_PLAYERCHARACTER_jzimmerman4

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Something weird, says my ship is in 2 2 2 but its not actually there.