Confessions - 2

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    A message to zoro and the rest of OP

Hopefully I made that message loud and clear. Talk shit, get hit zoro.

Reaction score
    All these people being misled lol, the arguement started over him moving my teamspeak members out of a channel we were rightfully in so that he could continue a discussion that We moved out of the channel to stop.

Trust me I got those server logs too

The problem is your feeble weak spineless characters force you to believe in someone other than yourselves falling for every story a crappy leader tells you with no ability to think anything different.

If you guys think It was seriously over an RTS debate you are honestly more naive then you led on to be. It was over Zoros blatant superiority complex and his self established entitlement over my members. Noone messes with my guys noone. Then to ask me to apologize? He must of rolled out of bed and got hit with a stupid stick.
    [doublepost=1469278730,1469278587][/doublepost]Keep on digging your grave I got tons more info to bury you with regarding council and admissions in chat logs. How deep we go down this rabbit hole is dependent on you.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Lecic

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I think this thread is really an example of how pisspoor the dock moderators are. More than a few people are explicitly breaking ban dodging rules right now

Reaction score
    Because enough people want to know the truth zyrr, they got severe backlash when they deleted the first one. Sometimes leas moderation is better.

Plus zyrr I thought you lyk joocy sekrits

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Oh, I am usually freindly, I just dislike people pointing fingers at eachother and spamming posts like 'omg ur a fokin rule breaking h4xor!1!1!1!!2!'
    This is average. It's always been like this pretty much.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I think this thread is really an example of how pisspoor the dock moderators are. More than a few people are explicitly breaking ban dodging rules right now
    I think it's somewhat of an issue of the system the moderators have to moderate. All of these people are using VPN's, so they can't ban IP's, they're all using different accounts, so banning their accounts doesn't really work. The only point in the future where this can possibly be solved is when the game is pay to play only, and if that was implemented into the forums (somehow, steam makes that hard.)

Croquelune

An Imaginary Number's officer
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    -Abused Ghostblocks for jumpdrives and inhibitors
    -Utilized Ghost blocks to distract missiles, ghost system blocks placed outside the ship could not be hit but were still targeted causing missiles to swirl around it without hitting until the projectile died
    People have our blueprints and you can check yourself for ghost blocks.
    Clever move Gonzalo, but I don't know if it was intentional or if it ensues from a kind of ingenuity.
    In the first case it would be a vain attempt to clear yourself of that accusations, in the second it would rather prove that you don't know much about that specific exploit (and therefore this would tend to wash you of this accusations).

As far I recall you can't save ghosts blocks in BP; or else I don't know the way to proceed in order to do that (I don't know everything). It's not lack of trying. They're the result of post-spawned ship alterations. From what I remind you may be able to save an altered BP but invoke/load it would repair it since the ship loaded is the result of the real simulated state from the pattern and not the previous in-game state. In other words : load a ship will "repair" it; therefore when a BP of this altered ship would be loaded the supposed ghost blocks will concretely render, be revealed at sight and aimable/hittable in the BP loaded ship version.

That's why even check your blueprints would be useless and prove nothing since this alterations can't be saved and have to be done "manually" on an already existing entity. The only way to check that would be to enter the existing entity and compare with a loaded one in order to hunt down any anomalies. Request that has very very little chance to get granted by any factions, and it's understandable.

However a good solution for belligerents to buy each other a virginity and prove their good faith would be to load ship from BP just before the fight in front of their opponents sight.
    Why ?
    Because since the ghosts blocks exploit and weight reduction exploit, which are both 2 major exploits, aren't kept by blueprints, a fresh spawned ship would not have these alterations. Besides, these exploits can't be settled hurriedly so between the time of spawn the fleet and start of the fight they couldn't be applied efficiently.
    It won't solve clipped block though. But eliminate 2 of the 3 worst exploits so easely without it costs so much it is not that bad. Belligerents would gain in mutual trust by doing so and couldn't whine about that 2 exploits use anymore.

Last edited:

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Clever move Gonzalo, but I don't know if it was intentional or if it ensues from a kind of ingenuity.
    In the first case it would be a vain attempt to clear yourself of that accusations, in the second it would rather prove that you don't know much about that specific exploit (and therefore this would tend to wash you of this accusations).

As far I recall you can't save ghosts blocks in BP; or else I don't know the way to proceed in order to do that (I don't know everything). It's not lack of trying. They're the result of post-spawned ship alterations. From what I remind you may be able to save an altered BP but invoke/load it would repair it since the ship loaded is the result of the real simulated state from the pattern and not the previous in-game state. In other words : load a ship will "repair" it; therefore when a BP of this altered ship would be loaded the supposed ghost blocks will concretely render, be revealed at sight and aimable/hittable in the BP loaded ship version.

That's why even check your blueprints would be useless and prove nothing since this alterations can't be saved and have to be done "manually" on an already existing entity. The only way to check that would be to enter the existing entity and compare with a loaded one in order to hunt down any anomalies. Request that has very very little chance to get granted by any factions, and it's understandable.

However a good solution for belligerents to buy each other a virginity and prove their good faith would be to load ship from BP just before the fight in front of their opponents sight.
    Why ?
    Because since the ghosts blocks exploit and weight reduction exploit, which are both 2 major exploits, aren't kept by blueprints, a fresh spawned ship would not have these alterations. Besides, these exploits can't be settled hurriedly so between the time of spawn the fleet and start of the fight they couldn't be applied efficiently.
    It won't solve clipped block though. But eliminate 2 of the 3 worst exploits so easely without it costs so much it is not that bad. Belligerents would gain in mutual trust by doing so and couldn't whine about that 2 exploits use anymore.
    I know that weapon ghost blocks retain on BP, but that's because that's in the connection data. I'm unsure about shields/thrust/what have you. I do know, however, that previously either Infinite Legion, or Dread Syndicate (can't remember which one) was caught using ghost weapons on their turrets on GenX. I'll see if I can pester some people to get the blueprint back out there.

Reaction score
    All these people being misled lol, the arguement started over him moving my teamspeak members out of a channel we were rightfully in so that he could continue a discussion that We moved out of the channel to stop.

Trust me I got those server logs too

The problem is your feeble weak spineless characters force you to believe in someone other than yourselves falling for every story a crappy leader tells you with no ability to think anything different.

If you guys think It was seriously over an RTS debate you are honestly more naive then you led on to be. It was over Zoros blatant superiority complex and his self established entitlement over my members. Noone messes with my guys noone. Then to ask me to apologize? He must of rolled out of bed and got hit with a stupid stick.
    [doublepost=1469278730,1469278587][/doublepost]Keep on digging your grave I got tons more info to bury you with regarding council and admissions in chat logs. How deep we go down this rabbit hole is dependent on you.
    That comment gave me:
    Achondroplasia, Acne, AIDS, Albinism, Alcoholic hepatitis, Allergy, Alopecia, Alzheimer's disease, Amblyopia, Amebiasis, Anemia, Aneurdu, Anorexia, Anosmia, Anotia, Anthrax, Appendicitis, Apraxia, Argyria, Arthritis, Aseptic meningitis, Asthenia, Asthma, Astigmatism, Atherosclerosis, Athetosis, Atrophy, Bacterial meningitis, Barack Obama syndrome, Beriberi, Biebertitis, Black Death, Botulism, Breast cancer, Bronchitis, Brucellosis, Bubonic plague, Bunion, Bella killer, Calculi, Campylobacter infection, Cancer, Candidiasis, Carbon monoxide poisoning, Celiacs disease, Cerebral palsy, Chagas disease, Chalazion, Chancroid, Chavia, Cherubism, Chickenpox, Chlamydia, Chlamydia trachomatis, Cholera, Chordoma, Chorea, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, Coccidioidomycosis, Colitis, Common cold, Condyloma, Congestive heart disease, Coronary heart disease, Cowpox, Cretinism, Crohn's Disease, Dengue, Diabetes mellitus, Diphtheria, Diarrhoea, Dehydration, Ear infection, Ebola, Encephalitis, Emphysema, Epilepsy, Erectile dysfunction, Foodborne illness, Gangrene, Gastroenteritis, Genital herpes, GERD, Goitre, Gonorrhea, Heart disease, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis D, Hepatitis E, Hepatitis F (Childhood Herpes), Histiocytosis (Childhood Cancer), HIV, Human papillomavirus, Huntington's disease, Hypermetropia, Hyperopia, Hyperthyroidism, Hypothermia, Hypothyroid, Hypotonia, Impetigo, Infertility, Influenza, Interstitial cystitis, Iritis, Iron-deficiency anemia, Irritable bowel syndrome, Ignious Syndrome, Jaundice, Keloids, Kuru, Kwashiorkor, Laryngitis, Lead poisoning, Leaking scrotum syndrome, Legionellosis, Leishmaniasis, Leprosy, Leptospirosis, Listeriosis, Leukemia, Lice, Loiasis, Lung cancer, Lupus erythematosus, Lyme disease, Lymphogranuloma venereum, Lymphoma, Malaria, Marburg fever, Measles, Melanoma, Melioidosis, Metastatic cancer, Ménière's disease, Meningitis, Migraine, Mononucleosis, Multiple myeloma, Multiple sclerosis, Mumps, Muscular dystrophy, Myasthenia gravis, Myelitis, Myoclonus, Myopia, Myxedema, Morquio Syndrome, Mattticular syndrome, Neoplasm, Non-gonococcal urethritis, Necrotizing Fasciitis, Night blindness, Obesity, One Infection, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Otitis, Palindromic rheumatism, Paratyphoid fever, Parkinson's disease, Pelvic inflammatory disease, Peritonitis, Periodontal disease, Pertussis, Phenylketonuria, Plague, Poliomyelitis, Porphyria, Progeria, Prostatitis, Psittacosis, Psoriasis, Pubic lice, Pulmonary embolism, Pilia, Q fever, Ques fever, Rabies, Repetitive strain injury, Rheumatic fever, Rheumatic heart, Rheumatism, Rheumatoid arthritis, Rickets, Rift Valley fever, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Rubella, Salmonellosis, Sandy vagina, Scabies, Scarlet fever, Sciatica, Scleroderma, Scrapie, Scurvy, Sepsis, Septicemia, SARS, Shigellosis, Shin splints, Shingles, Sickle-cell anemia, Siderosis, SIDS, Silicosis, Smallpox, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, Stomach flu, Stomach ulcers, Strabismus, Strep throat, Streptococcal infection, Swag, Synovitis, Syphilis, Swine influenza, Schizophrenia, Taeniasis, Tay-Sachs disease, Tennis elbow, Teratoma, Tetanus, Thalassaemia, Thrush, Thymoma, Tinnitus, Tonsillitis, Tooth decay, Toxic shock syndrome, Trichinosis, Trichomoniasis, Trisomy, Tuberculosis, Tularemia, Tungiasis, Typhoid fever, Typhus, Tumor, Ulcerative colitis, Ulcers, Uremia, Urticaria, Uveitis, Vaginal warts, Varicella, Varicose veins, Vasovagal syncope, Vitiligo, Von Hippel-Lindau disease, Viral fever, Viral meningitis, Warkany syndrome, Warts, Watkins, Yellow fever, Yersiniosis, Zygamantis

Reactions: Indigo Slimez
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    That comment gave me:
    Achondroplasia, Acne, AIDS, Albinism, Alcoholic hepatitis, Allergy, Alopecia, Alzheimer's disease, Amblyopia, Amebiasis, Anemia, Aneurdu, Anorexia, Anosmia, Anotia, Anthrax, Appendicitis, Apraxia, Argyria, Arthritis, Aseptic meningitis, Asthenia, Asthma, Astigmatism, Atherosclerosis, Athetosis, Atrophy, Bacterial meningitis, Barack Obama syndrome, Beriberi, Biebertitis, Black Death, Botulism, Breast cancer, Bronchitis, Brucellosis, Bubonic plague, Bunion, Bella killer, Calculi, Campylobacter infection, Cancer, Candidiasis, Carbon monoxide poisoning, Celiacs disease, Cerebral palsy, Chagas disease, Chalazion, Chancroid, Chavia, Cherubism, Chickenpox, Chlamydia, Chlamydia trachomatis, Cholera, Chordoma, Chorea, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, Coccidioidomycosis, Colitis, Common cold, Condyloma, Congestive heart disease, Coronary heart disease, Cowpox, Cretinism, Crohn's Disease, Dengue, Diabetes mellitus, Diphtheria, Diarrhoea, Dehydration, Ear infection, Ebola, Encephalitis, Emphysema, Epilepsy, Erectile dysfunction, Foodborne illness, Gangrene, Gastroenteritis, Genital herpes, GERD, Goitre, Gonorrhea, Heart disease, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis D, Hepatitis E, Hepatitis F (Childhood Herpes), Histiocytosis (Childhood Cancer), HIV, Human papillomavirus, Huntington's disease, Hypermetropia, Hyperopia, Hyperthyroidism, Hypothermia, Hypothyroid, Hypotonia, Impetigo, Infertility, Influenza, Interstitial cystitis, Iritis, Iron-deficiency anemia, Irritable bowel syndrome, Ignious Syndrome, Jaundice, Keloids, Kuru, Kwashiorkor, Laryngitis, Lead poisoning, Leaking scrotum syndrome, Legionellosis, Leishmaniasis, Leprosy, Leptospirosis, Listeriosis, Leukemia, Lice, Loiasis, Lung cancer, Lupus erythematosus, Lyme disease, Lymphogranuloma venereum, Lymphoma, Malaria, Marburg fever, Measles, Melanoma, Melioidosis, Metastatic cancer, Ménière's disease, Meningitis, Migraine, Mononucleosis, Multiple myeloma, Multiple sclerosis, Mumps, Muscular dystrophy, Myasthenia gravis, Myelitis, Myoclonus, Myopia, Myxedema, Morquio Syndrome, Mattticular syndrome, Neoplasm, Non-gonococcal urethritis, Necrotizing Fasciitis, Night blindness, Obesity, One Infection, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Otitis, Palindromic rheumatism, Paratyphoid fever, Parkinson's disease, Pelvic inflammatory disease, Peritonitis, Periodontal disease, Pertussis, Phenylketonuria, Plague, Poliomyelitis, Porphyria, Progeria, Prostatitis, Psittacosis, Psoriasis, Pubic lice, Pulmonary embolism, Pilia, Q fever, Ques fever, Rabies, Repetitive strain injury, Rheumatic fever, Rheumatic heart, Rheumatism, Rheumatoid arthritis, Rickets, Rift Valley fever, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Rubella, Salmonellosis, Sandy vagina, Scabies, Scarlet fever, Sciatica, Scleroderma, Scrapie, Scurvy, Sepsis, Septicemia, SARS, Shigellosis, Shin splints, Shingles, Sickle-cell anemia, Siderosis, SIDS, Silicosis, Smallpox, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, Stomach flu, Stomach ulcers, Strabismus, Strep throat, Streptococcal infection, Swag, Synovitis, Syphilis, Swine influenza, Schizophrenia, Taeniasis, Tay-Sachs disease, Tennis elbow, Teratoma, Tetanus, Thalassaemia, Thrush, Thymoma, Tinnitus, Tonsillitis, Tooth decay, Toxic shock syndrome, Trichinosis, Trichomoniasis, Trisomy, Tuberculosis, Tularemia, Tungiasis, Typhoid fever, Typhus, Tumor, Ulcerative colitis, Ulcers, Uremia, Urticaria, Uveitis, Vaginal warts, Varicella, Varicose veins, Vasovagal syncope, Vitiligo, Von Hippel-Lindau disease, Viral fever, Viral meningitis, Warkany syndrome, Warts, Watkins, Yellow fever, Yersiniosis, Zygamantis
    In other words yer ded.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    I'm clever man, what can I say.

Mon ami, pls
    *getting ready to flood forum with spam reports of this post after you AGAIN used that video even after I said you should not use it in previous thread as it is unhelpful, repetitive and gets on nerves of most certainly not just me*.

A clever man would not use the same video 100 times each time they disagree with something or have nothing better to say.

*Thread creator, feel free to delete this post if it is taking up space*

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Spam (i.e. Lack of Content, Off-Topic) I
    *getting ready to flood forum with spam reports of this post after you AGAIN used that video even after I said you should not use it in previous thread as it is unhelpful, repetitive and gets on nerves of most certainly not just me*.

A clever man would not use the same video 100 times each time they disagree with something or have nothing better to say.

Reaction score
    Spam (i.e. Lack of Content, Off-Topic) II

Status
    Not open for further replies.