(COMPLETE) -Apple class- YC-10 DD

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    It's finally finished. Here's the starmade dock link: http://starmadedock.net/content/apple-class-yc-10-dd-by-solar.3642/

(Album below)

So I got lucky with school and managed to finish this ship. The YC-10 DD is something I've been working on for a while. It has a decent interior and hangar for any scout ships people might have. It's pretty tough on it's own, but also does well in fleet operations and role play. The only downside I see is that There's a good chance there are airpockets and out-of-place blocks.

After being inspired by Crusade's album of how they build ships:
    I've decided to start on a battle cruiser for my faction on a server. I've drawn out some plans and layed out the basic framework and basic armor plates which will be broken and detailed later.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    UPDATE: So due to school issues I may not be able to finish this ship by the end of the week and instead after a month. So I might add it to the community content either wednesday or thursday for others to try and finish. Anyway, today I added some new colors and tried my hand at the grey under armor. I resized the engines and added some more fins at the back. I'll probably move on to the underside tomorrow, and do final touches on the hull on thursday. Any grey parts of hull that seem dull or not detailed enough are areas where I was lost. So feedback is welcome on how I can improve.

Reactions: Rumcajz