Not open for further replies.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    but you are wrong.
    A brick has a adapted meaning in Starmade :d Many ships are called bricks, less than half of them are really in the shape of a brick.
    It's quite indecent to show a ship naked like that. I wouldn't be surprised if you got reported for posting nudity!

Reaction score
    Haha, thanks for your reply, doombrick isnt meant as an insult. However imo funtionality should be just the tip of the iceberg while the real ship lies within its hull and its interior. Congrats though on your actually quite well looking stealth ship.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    NEWS
    Joelbrisco attempted to assassinate Commander Aceface by using a cloaking ship with disintegrators and sitting cloaked right next to his docked frigate, waiting for him to undock. Luckily for Commander Aceface, Joelbrisco underestimated the shielding of his Purifier, and Commander Aceface decloaked him resulting in him being slaughtered yet again by Matt_Bradock 's turrets on his Leviathan Class Battlcruiser.

Tread carefully folks.

Reaction score
    Username: Nickdog573
    Role you would like to play: Building/Resource/Trading/Military: I would like to start out in Cobalt Royalty as a fighter pilot. Eventually my goal is to be able to establish outposts in deep space for mining and trading opportunities.
    Experience in the role you have selected (If any): I am relatively new to Starmade, but bought in on Steam to support Schine. Past games that I have experience in that are similar to Starmade include Minecraft, Starbound, and Terraria. In these I have dealt with faction servers that are similar to factions in Starmade.
    More about yourself: I have a teamspeak account, skype, and raidcall. I'm also Gold in League of Legends!
    Why you would like to join: I want to join Cobalt Royalty in order to fully experience what Starmade has to offer. I am relatively active on Elwyn Eternity and plan to invest time in to Starmade. Thanks for reading!

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Username: Nickdog573
    Role you would like to play: Building/Resource/Trading/Military: I would like to start out in Cobalt Royalty as a fighter pilot. Eventually my goal is to be able to establish outposts in deep space for mining and trading opportunities.
    Experience in the role you have selected (If any): I am relatively new to Starmade, but bought in on Steam to support Schine. Past games that I have experience in that are similar to Starmade include Minecraft, Starbound, and Terraria. In these I have dealt with faction servers that are similar to factions in Starmade.
    More about yourself: I have a teamspeak account, skype, and raidcall. I'm also Gold in League of Legends!
    Why you would like to join: I want to join Cobalt Royalty in order to fully experience what Starmade has to offer. I am relatively active on Elwyn Eternity and plan to invest time in to Starmade. Thanks for reading!
    Rejected on suspicion of espionage.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Nick, hang on here, you seem legit to me. We are discussing it atm.

Reaction score
    Nick, hang on here, you seem legit to me. We are discussing it atm.
    Oh ok! I'll keep checking this thread. And you can check out my steam, Nickdog573 It has Starmade on it and a lot of other games if you wanted to check that out to validate.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Oh ok! I'll keep checking this thread. And you can check out my steam, Nickdog573 It has Starmade on it and a lot of other games if you wanted to check that out to validate.
    Alright Nick, the others spoke up. I guess I'm being a bit too paranoid, and I changed my mind after I saw you posting your steam account. Welcome aboard!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I was a member of the Calderon Republic when it fell, should I reapply?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    ATTENTION: BREAKING NEWS

While mining in CR airspace, Sergeant Idiotplaysgames was killed by a member of the NFD. The member remains unknown.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Username: Gabe
    Role you would like to play: Building/Resource/Trading/Military
    I would like to do building/military
    Experiance in the role you have selected (If any):
    I do build a lot in StarMade, when the Calderon Republic fell, I was in the middle of transforming a ship (cant remember the class, it was the most common ship though) in an exploration/salvaging ship. And I do have quite a bit of experience in starmade combat.
    More about yourself:
    I am usually an activate player, I enjoy building/exploring, I respect the proper chain of command. And I am a generally respectable person, but I can be fun and like to joke at times (and at time, I mean a lot).
    Why you would like to join: I was in the Calderon Republic before (as I stated before), and I really enjoyed it. So I thought why not join the reincarnation of it!

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I have a nasty habit of calling it airspace too, actually.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    We would like NFD to provide an explanation of what happened, and if it is not "approved", we would also like to know the disciplinary action taken as well as compensation for the damaged miner.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    We would like NFD to provide an explanation of what happened, and if it is not "approved", we would also like to know the disciplinary action taken as well as compensation for the damaged miner.
    I thought NFD was at war with Odium?

Status
    Not open for further replies.