Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    If someone shoots your mining ship, what do you expect.
    Well, usually, when someone blows up your ship and you're already at war with them, you accept it as a hostile action in a pre-existing war. Which is exactly what this was.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    If someone shoots your mining ship, what do you expect.
    I expect the mining ship to be wary of enemy raids and attacks during times of war :u Compensation and such happen at the end of a war, negotiations for cease fire, etc., none of which is happened now, so it's really out of place. Keep track of what you destroyed and what you lost, and at the end of it all, that's how you decide you won afterall (Just because you can regenerate it quickly, doesn't mean your ass wasn't handed to you afterall).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We would like NFD to provide an explanation of what happened, and if it is not "approved", we would also like to know the disciplinary action taken as well as compensation for the damaged miner.
    I don't actually know who it was so there is that. If I find out who it was I will let you know although don't expect anything more than that from us. We are at war as Cyber has pointed out, casualties are to be expected. Also Idiot just left our faction for a faction that we are at war with, I'm not suprised that someone wanted to shoot him up. I'm sure your members would react similarly.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I don't actually know who it was so there is that. If I find out who it was I will let you know although don't expect anything more than that from us. We are at war as Cyber has pointed out, casualties are to be expected. Also Idiot just left our faction for a faction that we are at war with, I'm not suprised that someone wanted to shoot him up. I'm sure your members would react similarly.
    I hope you are prepared.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It's ok to hide. It's zoro after all. Also do you have to hide from aceface as well?

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Next time someone gets killed, just check the top right part of the screen, it should say who the "killer" was

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Ahh, we are at war.

Well, then, lets make sure nothing NFD apart from home base stays.

Everything else, burns.

Reaction score
    Username: Pese3

Role you would like to play: Military

Experiance in the role you have selected (If any): I have fighted people, once fighted with 2 people and manage to win the battle with heavly damage. I have more combat experience then i got in building. I only use weapons for speficy target's, such as beam cannon to damage most of enemy's shield instead of firing toward's them with antimatter cannon and have a high chance to miss the target, i only use missiles when the perfect moment is there such as enemy's shield is low enough to fire missile toward's the ship and manage to deal heavly damage. I also look at the enemy's power supply to be able to see if the ship was built to use high powered weapons. But i also plan a retreat direction incase the battle get's to heavy and it contains risk to be destroyed.

More about yourself: I'm 16(soon 17), i have played starmade when it came out, I'm gonna be honest that i just recently started playing it again, but i allready learn alot weapon system and hulls. I spend some time to design siege ship cabable to destroy station with in few min(haven't progressed much). I also try to build ship's in a better look's. But if this application get's denied beacus of i recently started playing again, i have experience from the game. But i do respect the decision if the leader does no accept this app.

Why you would like to join: I would like to join beacus this Faction has better organized group, and also is fair with It's member's.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Considering how you act as their actual lawyer. I'm not suprised he thought so.
    If all being a lawyer takes is stating extremely obvious things that others have also stated by others, then sure, I'm a lawyer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.