NP Cobalt Royalty [EVE themed PVP faction]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Revenge Battleship is ready to go!

Here is a little video of it's ancestor fighting for the old republic a while back;

Last edited:
    Reactions: Will2brown
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    NEWS

Today about 5 hours ago, a lone Purifier class frigate under the name of CRS Hunter was dispatched. It's objective was to simply explore local factions and see if any would like to interact or cooperate.

The first place visited was faction Dark Star. Due to no members being online at the time, little was achieved. About half an hour later, the CRS Hunter entered Blue Star Squadron space. The leader was building power grids. Leader Anima was happily showing the pilot of the CRS Hunter his tiny power generator that generated surprisingly high power for being just a few hundred mass. After a small discussion about previous factions, the two say farewell and the CRS Hunter looks for another faction to visit.

Later, the Aethi Imperium was visited. These people were suprisingly hostile, and urged the CRS Hunter to leave them alone without any real justification. A member building a ship was also threatening the pilot of the CRS Hunter that he should back off or get shot down by turrets, even though he had not done anything but simply visit the faction. After exploring the local Aethi Impreium solar system, an Aethi corvette was undocked. Due to the previous hostile interactions, along with the undocking of the ship, the Aethi corvette was engaged and shot down. Whether or not this was the right course of action could be questioned, but the pilot of the CRS Hunter thought that this was the right thing at the time, due to his life being at stake.

A few moments later, a huge unidentified titan thousands times bigger than the CRS Hunter warped into Aethi Imperium space. It deployed hundreds of heatseekers. In panic, the pilot of the CRS Hunter engaged emergency jump drive, jumping right through the titanic swarm of missiles. Luckily the only losses were a few beam turrets. The pilot of the CRS Hunter learned that the universe can be very hostile at times.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Aethi Imperium is an ally of Mandalore... the pilot probly encounted a new recruit since the leader is peaceful.
    the leader is Ithirahad and he is peaceful
    i have had many dealings with the Aethi
    BTW i edited this to correct faction name errors and to insert the name of the leader

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Aethi Emporium is an ally of Mandalore... the pilot probly encounted a new recruit since the leader is peaceful.
    i have had many dealings with the Aethi
    I'll check this out. The leader was AFK at the time.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    More targets, well maybe. Max find out who warped in and attacked the CR hunter. That is who we should focus on.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    More targets, well maybe. Max find out who warped in and attacked the CR hunter. That is who we should focus on.
    i already know who did that.... joel_brisko/ joelbrisko
    one of those 2 variations of the name
    the person piloting the hunter should be glad to have had a uber pc.... joel crashes me out everytime he warps into space near me

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If it was this Joel dude, that is who we should focus on. With aethi well if you are in there space play by their rules and uninvited guests well should leave when asked lol. I have some ideas to deal with joel...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    If it was this Joel dude, that is who we should focus on. With aethi well if you are in there space play by their rules and uninvited guests well should leave when asked lol. I have some ideas to deal with joel...
    DONT GO NEAR HIS BASE.... it is a lag trap... unless you have a dedicated gaming computer you will crash tehre and get stuck

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hehe... Blackhawk when faced with a larger opponent, you don't need to get a bigger ship to beat him.

Reaction score
    Of course, Ill allocate 16 GB of Ram to StarMade. How else did I load the athena lol ;P
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426886570,1426886535][/DOUBLEPOST]Well leanson he likes swarm missiles for some apparent reason. Going small wouldn't be a good idea.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Of course, Ill allocate 16 GB of Ram to StarMade. How else did I load the athena lol ;P
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426886570,1426886535][/DOUBLEPOST]Well leanson he likes swarm missiles for some apparent reason. Going small wouldn't be a good idea.
    his swarmers are mini nukes pretty much... his ship is mainly missle tubes

Status
    Not open for further replies.