Status
    Not open for further replies.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I fought him before, i was losing network connection because the server was dying and he thought i was retreating so he kept talking shit. When we finally fought we had a fight, I fucked up his ship really bad and then he jumped out himself and retreated lol.
    That's so very typical of the newby clubbing type; Running away when faced with an equally skilled or superior player. I bet he's not used to doing equal fights.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    i'm suprised, but i actually get 70-110fps when that thing is fully loaded. i could be one of the pilots that would be capable of engaging him.
    If we could arrange a cease fire between NFD and Odium, I would love to take part in this engagement. I have a PC that is capable of handling ships of that size while holding a steady FPS around what you were experiencing.

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    If we could arrange a cease fire between NFD and Odium, I would love to take part in this engagement. I have a PC that is capable of handling ships of that size while holding a steady FPS around what you were experiencing.
    I don't need your help, i already fought him and did a great deal of damage to his ship. He jumped out away however. Don't think this is your golden opportunity to get back on your feet.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I don't need your help, i already fought him and did a great deal of damage to his ship. He jumped out away however. Don't think this is your golden opportunity to get back on your feet.
    Dude chill. I was not suggesting that you needed my help and there is no need for you to get defensive over it. I was just stating that I would like to take part in the engagement against Joel.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Zorro, it is common for enemies to focus there efforts on a larger enemy. Not that he is a bigger threat, but he is a enemy that hurts the server. Focus should be on joel and less on nfd.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Starting to think Elwyn needs a total reset to be honest... Lots of people have hoarded over blocks and credits from before the blueprint update, so they're winding up with these brick titans.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Well you talk about a threat to the server and so on but...... isnt it you who blokades entire homebases till someone quits and attack annyone who dares to speak against you?
    I mean as soon as you hear something against odium blackhawk come in "Its blokade time!"
    o_O

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Well you talk about a threat to the server and so on but...... isnt it you who blokades entire homebases till someone quits and attack annyone who dares to speak against you?
    I mean as soon as you hear something against odium blackhawk come in "Its blokade time!"
    o_O
    People are silly like that. If you filter out most of the fluff, it's basically a declaration of a new chewing toy, which is fine really, since they would focus less on other things.

Reaction score
    Negative virtue, Slander is the key phrase here. Meaning if ricky bobby decides he wants to one day say "This faction sucks, you should stay away from them because they are complete noobs" then that is not giving people fair rights to recruitment. Therefore, our response will be retaliation. Plenty of people speak against us we have no issues with this, what we do have an issue with is not affording EVERYONE a fair chance to grow. Other than that other issues are just a reason for us to PVP. Lol
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426980185,1426980131][/DOUBLEPOST]
    People are silly like that. If you filter out most of the fluff, it's basically a declaration of a new chewing toy, which is fine really, since they would focus less on other things.
    You know how we love our chew toys, nomnomnom

Reaction score
    Zorro, it is common for enemies to focus there efforts on a larger enemy. Not that he is a bigger threat, but he is a enemy that hurts the server. Focus should be on joel and less on nfd.
    I understand it is common for people to team up against larger enemies, but this is not the case. He is not larger. I have a ship just as big that i fought him in, I don't however go off boasting about it like Joel.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Starting to think Elwyn needs a total reset to be honest... Lots of people have hoarded over blocks and credits from before the blueprint update, so they're winding up with these brick titans.
    I agree. I have been having this thought ever since the universe update.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I agree. I have been having this thought ever since the universe update.
    yeeeeee, sad part about it is that it wont happen.
    Reset means that everyone would have to start over, which takes away what I believe to be the greatest resource to the server; people have time already sunk in.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I lost a 600m ship that was being refitted to this guy, then he had the balls to turn around and ask me to join his faction!
    also, he uses donor tp to get places and kill everyone, I think thats against the rules no?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    A reset would be good with each established. Faction given an equal starting materials.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    EE has been having issues with player file corruption as of late. One such corruption took place while i was visiting the server. Even though resetting would fix the corruption process (for a while, at that) everyone was insistent upon keeping their things even though that would fuck the server files even more. Gravypod needs to man the fuck up and just wipe the damn thing already and ignore the babbies who are too lazy to start from scratch. It isn't even that hard to get a decent sized ship from scratch too, which is what bothers me the most about their whining.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    You can get a large ship easily. Corruption can be bad for a server and it's players. Plus it would refresh the server. But then you have to save and import the sectors lol
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427007001,1427006900][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I understand it is common for people to team up against larger enemies, but this is not the case. He is not larger. I have a ship just as big that i fought him in, I don't however go off boasting about it like Joel.
    I mean larger pain in the ass to deal with.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    ...fuck the server files even more. Gravypod needs to man the fuck up and just wipe the damn thing already and ignore the babbies who are too lazy to start from scratch. It isn't even that hard to get a decent sized ship from scratch too, which is what bothers me the most about their whining.
    hahaha, yeah exactly

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    But then you have to save and import the sectors lol
    Nah

Since Station saving is a thing now if you really want to keep your station base just save the BP and bring it back in when you have the parts. Plus importing sectors will let people just store all their pre-blueprint items/blocks in the base storage so they can be exactly where they left off (defeating the purpose of a reset). Gravypods just kicking the can down the road att this point. Sooner or later a wipe is going to be required.

Status
    Not open for further replies.