NP Cobalt Royalty [EVE themed PVP faction]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Lol, missiles do tend to make up for lack of aim. They are useful if you're just starting out.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Yes, good for those who are starting out and can't aim. Lucky for me, I don't need missiles to kill. And I know exactly were to aim.

Reactions: aceface

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Whether you can aim or not is a totally different issue than whether you can run from several hundred locked missiles or not.

As much as I want Joelbrisco gone, I'm personally unable to do much - damn near nobody in Thryn has a good enough computer for that kind of thing. I managed to crash five times in a row when I went near his base (regardless of chunks visible settings).

You'd have to be able to field something with more shields than he has firepower to effectively beat him down, as point defense simply cannot be mounted in large enough quantities to overcome this jackass's ships.

Side note: He uses Donor TP to smash stations and warpgates, to my knowledge.

edit: Also, he flies that massive ship of his to fucking spawn to do the shopping.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Whether you can aim or not is a totally different issue than whether you can run from several hundred locked missiles or not.

As much as I want Joelbrisco gone, I'm personally unable to do much - damn near nobody in Thryn has a good enough computer for that kind of thing. I managed to crash five times in a row when I went near his base (regardless of chunks visible settings).

You'd have to be able to field something with more shields than he has firepower to effectively beat him down, as point defense simply cannot be mounted in large enough quantities to overcome this jackass's ships.

edit: Also, he flies that massive ship of his to fucking spawn to do the shopping.
    yes well he likes lagging out the noobs and anyone who goes on a supply run

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    How big is the ship in question? Also does anyone have numbers that they can put to his damage output/shield cap?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    How big is the ship in question? Also does anyone have numbers that they can put to his damage output/shield cap?
    well its crashingly big.... i cant stay logged in long eghough around it before i crash to get numbers

Reaction score
    Roger that, I hope HE has enough shields to deal with the fire power.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426896462,1426896189][/DOUBLEPOST]JoelBriscol you have officially been called out, Odium has deemed you a threat not only to the Odium but to all of Elwyn. Should you feel it necessary to undock that monstrosity and cause lag to others in the server be advised. We WILL take you down. We have kept our larger ships un-spawned for the health of the server. However you seem to feel the need to impede others progress in this game. Though we are at war with Thryn and others, causing unfair gameplay to even our enemies will not be tolerated. From this point forward you are KOS anywhere inside any sector. Be in one sector out from spawn or simply trading with friendlies. Leanson zorozeenee keptick aceface prep your ships, we're going hunting.

Reactions: Keptick and aceface
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    NEWS

Commander Aceface organized a little meetup with Joelbrisco at spawn. Here are a few pictures and selfies the two took together.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Much ship

Very design

Awesome decoration

Advanced building techniques

:p

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I can't believe Joel hasn't received a master ship builder badge at this point. DukeofRealms, can you explain this horrible oversight by the forum staff to us?

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    As Blackhawk said: its a brick being held up by toilet paper rolls. xD

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold

You should report him, using Donor TP to jump into combat is against the rules (for good reasons).
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426903505,1426903318][/DOUBLEPOST]
    As Blackhawk said: its a brick being held up by toilet paper rolls. xD
    I prefer the "grain silos strapped onto a fridge with chopsticks" term myself :P

Reactions: aceface

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    You should report him, using Donor TP to jump into combat is against the rules (for good reasons).
    I don't think it's really considered "combat" if it's against stationary targets or something, I'm not totally sure
    And that's more of a suspicion than anything, as I distinctly remember him mentioning something to the sort in chat - but memories are a funny thing, and I habitually remember the worst possible interpretation if I don't actually copy/paste it where I can remember it.

Reaction score
    NEWS

Commander Aceface organized a little meetup with Joelbrisco at spawn. Here are a few pictures and selfies the two took together.

The middle part must have taken ages to build, the blue lighting really adds to the design.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    -Note-
    Personally got stuck 2 times in joel's airspace as it's fucking lagstorm
    -Note no.2-
    If you take him out you'd be doing a favour to the whole starmade community
    -Note no.3-
    Attacking that undefended ship was a bit harsh and unnecessary, but I think that's been understood by now.
    -Note no.4-
    That is one long cuboid ship of systems, shouldn't be too hard to take out if your computer (s) can handle it.

Reactions: Winterhome
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    i'm suprised, but i actually get 70-110fps when that thing is fully loaded. i could be one of the pilots that would be capable of engaging him.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    NEWS

That's one of the reasons of why I'm not getting found of Starmade anymore right there. Despite having an OK PC to play recent AAA titles smoothly, I can't handle those goddamm bricks at Starmade.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    -Note-
    -Note no.2-
    -Note no.3-
    Attacking that undefended ship was a bit harsh and unnecessary, but I think that's been understood by now.
    -Note no.4-
    That is one long cuboid ship of systems, shouldn't be too hard to take out if your computer (s) can handle it.
    Ya I bear that is causes problems for alot of players. Personally there is a limit of how big a ship should be. Now a ship 1.5 mil mass looks amazing I would not mind. But a 1.5 mil doom fridge I do mind. It shows no effort and no skill.

Reaction score
    -Note-
    -Note no.2-
    -Note no.3-
    -Note no.4-
    I fought him before, i was losing network connection because the server was dying and he thought i was retreating so he kept talking shit. When we finally fought we had a fight, I fucked up his ship really bad and then he jumped out himself and retreated lol.

Reactions: Keptick and aceface
    Status
    Not open for further replies.