NP Cobalt Royalty [EVE themed PVP faction]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Attention!

Samuel is expelled from the faction due to continous breach of Odium policy, unsportsmanlike behaviour, "forum warrior-ing", and in general, unfriendliness to other members of the community.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Odium policy?

You guys have a join agreement policy just like when people register on sites?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Odium policy?

You guys have a join agreement policy just like when people register on sites?
    We too, have a set of guidelines. Unsportsmanlike behaviour is not appreciated, forum fighting/ flaming which was done is not appreciated either.

You might laugh at me, but there is a level of personal ethics I hold.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The lines between faction and alliance have been blurred here.

Blurred anything is bad.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The lines between faction and alliance have been blurred here.

Blurred anything is bad.

Though this blurred line is simply due to how everyone got along well. Extremely well.

Rather than viewing each other as a different entity, being able to follow a common goal as a collective, and as a group of close friends isn't something bad.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Btw Mortiferum , if you decide to bring this to a fifth forum page I may go reread the rules regarding harassment...

Anyway, you can guys can call me whatever you want to feel better about yourselves, but Lecic is right. If the leaders of a group of factions need to make alts every time the want to flame at someone, or who knows, post something informative for a change, it says something about that group of factions. I've felt uneasy about the whole thing since I reviewed blackhawk and Zoro's history in that regard. Luckily aceface has managed to keep it to a temp-ban most of the time, to my knowledge.

Also you can't name yourself the Odium Pact and then complain when people want to be unfriendly to you and you somehow end up being unfriendly back.
    Do you not realise that no one likes you because you keep spreading rumours and conspiracies? I was willing to look past it when you defamed me but it seems you'll never learn. I'm glad CR has finally kicked your ass out of the faction , because you're pathetic childish behaviour has hurt the faction.

Oh and you wanna bring up forum rules? I have a large cashe of pictures showing your defaming ( against forum rules) and flame baiting (also against forum rules) you think just because you edit your posts to say "deleted" it means we won't find any evidence against you? Buddy I can assure you that you'll get your ass ban hammered way before mort does.

Now do everyone one last favour and remove the CR emblem from your signature and profile picture.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Thanks DukeofRealms for adding the delete function for thread. Brace yourselves for a thorough cleanup of my thread
    mwuwhahahhahaha

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    how are you doing that weird color thing!
    BBcode
    But some of the BBcode for this forums doesn't work like the [move] Hello [/move]
    It doesn't move to the right, it just stays in place.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    To bad we can't make our names in color.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    SLIGHTLY OUTDATED NEWS
    A guy on the genxnova server set a 10 billion credit bounty on a thryn members head (who is at war with us). Cobalt Royalty managed to kill him. Unfortunately there was no ship fight as he refused to fight us in ships.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Good to see the CR in activity on GenX.

STEEL TALONS ROLL
    You guys should come here as well, it's so easy to get ships with the minig bonuses along with the 50k mass limit, its almost like it was back in the day with credits :D but less abusive

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    You guys should come here as well, it's so easy to get ships with the minig bonuses along with the 50k mass limit, its almost like it was back in the day with credits :D but less abusive
    I'm already in, in fact. I support this method of play (about the mining bonuses, voting , etc), since it does not require 24/7 grinding to be relevant, easier for conflicts to happen. I'm eager to be able to play, revive the faction and make trouble with the local superpowers.

It's just real life being a pain in the ass.

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    Excuse me, I'd like to join. Here's my application.
    Username: CaptainHunter
    Role you would like to play: Military
    Experience in the role you have selected (If any):
    I honestly have very little experience, even though I have served in other factions, I solemn saw combat in those.
    More about yourself: hmm... I guess the only thing noteworthy about me is that I've known about Starmade since 2012-2013.
    Why you would like to join: I want to join because I like this faction more then the others I've seen
    Do you have a mic (if no then good bye): YEP! It's a built in PC mic but it works!

Status
    Not open for further replies.