NP Cobalt Royalty [EVE themed PVP faction]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Excuse me, I'd like to join. Here's my application.
    Username: CaptainHunter
    Role you would like to play: Military
    Experience in the role you have selected (If any):
    I honestly have very little experience, even though I have served in other factions, I solemn saw combat in those.
    More about yourself: hmm... I guess the only thing noteworthy about me is that I've known about Starmade since 2012-2013.
    Why you would like to join: I want to join because I like this faction more then the others I've seen
    Do you have a mic (if no then good bye): YEP! It's a built in PC mic but it works!
    Application Considered!
    I'll send you details via pm.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Excuse me, I'd like to join. Here's my application.
    Username: CaptainHunter
    Role you would like to play: Military
    Experience in the role you have selected (If any):
    I honestly have very little experience, even though I have served in other factions, I solemn saw combat in those.
    More about yourself: hmm... I guess the only thing noteworthy about me is that I've known about Starmade since 2012-2013.
    Why you would like to join: I want to join because I like this faction more then the others I've seen
    Do you have a mic (if no then good bye): YEP! It's a built in PC mic but it works!
    why do you like teh faction...
    do we please you visualy ?
    are you looking for a show?
    do you think we make good sex slaves?
    you know nothing too generic

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Decided to build a Mig-31 out of pure boredom with the help of SMedit.

http://imgur.com/a/Y5GP9#2

It is NOT a fighter, it is a interceptor. It MIGHT be able to feed off the incompetence of SOME cloaker pilots and kill them.... might..... and I am looking at less than 15% interception success rate. It also requires a co-pilot.... xD

For all intents and purposes, it's goal is to chase cloakers, not dogfight.

Reactions: Lecic and aceface
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    With help from Zorozeenee (Hardcore Mig-31 fanboy), I have redesigned the wings to (almost... Dont tell Stalin plz... I don't want gulag. :mad: ) match glorious Soviet specifications.

The top and bottom tail unit was also redesigned to accommodate for the increased height of recent modifications (in terms of thrust).

I have tripled the thrust to mass ratio as well, and will begin enhancing the power of the primary weapon systems ASAP. The Zaslon System is almost complete as well :D.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I Aceface, hereby disband my faction, Cobalt Royalty.

I simply cannot continue to lead a faction anymore. It's been a blast with you all. Fighting alongside Odium against Thryn, Trident and NFD. The thing is, this has had consequences in real life. My social life has taken blows and so has my school, and I can't afford that next year. Even though it may have not looked like I've done a lot, I've spent countless hours, organising stuff to possibly participate in a fight, creating awesome ships, refitting awesome ships, creating factories, it's been so fun, making sure its done properly, but it's just taken too much time, and I can't continue anymore. I really hope you understand. My deepest apologies goes out to my members who have stuck with me this entire time.

I'll still play StarMade, I can't stop just like that lol, heck maybe even join another faction. Just being the one making sure everything gets done (aka the leader) just takes too much time. And it has had real life consequences.

Aceface out.

Last edited:

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    see you, enemy o7
    good luck
    Edit; I forgot something

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I do hope you'll reconsider. Perhaps pass on leadership to a different member instead of completely disbanding it? :(

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    and thus is the end of the long lived Cobalt Royalty
    under many names it flew until the 1 fateful moment.
    ok nuff with the terrible eulogy speech. guess its back to bounty hunting for me

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I Aceface, hereby disband my faction, Cobalt Royalty.

I simply cannot continue to lead a faction anymore. It's been a blast with you all. Fighting alongside Odium against Thryn, Trident and NFD. The thing is, this has had consequences in real life. My social life has taken blows and so has my school, and I can't afford that next year. Even though it may have not looked like I've done a lot, I've spent countless hours, organising stuff to possibly participate in a fight, creating awesome ships, refitting awesome ships, creating factories, it's been so fun, making sure its done properly, but it's just taken too much time, and I can't continue anymore. I really hope you understand. My deepest apologies goes out to my members who have stuck with me this entire time.

I'll still play StarMade, I can't stop just like that lol, heck maybe even join another faction. Just being the one making sure everything gets done (aka the leader) just takes too much time. And it has had real life consequences.

Aceface out.
    SOOOoooo Aceface do you want to play CS:GO or Ark with me? :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well, Didn't see that one coming.

Congratz CR you went hard until the end.

A player leaves the table.. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Alright, I will assume the temporary rank of leader to ease the transition phase if all members agree.

It is un fair for everyone else to be divided suddenly and quickly, I want to use 2 weeks to sort this out before we take this further!

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Alright, I will assume the temporary rank of leader to ease the transition phase if all members agree.

It is un fair for everyone else to be divided suddenly and quickly, I want to use 2 weeks to sort this out before we take this further!
    Mort buddy let it go, you know the song to that right?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Its time to call it a day yeah, CR has been going hard and if the leader is disbanding its time to let it go.

Please for the love of god no one revive it.

(I don't mean to offend but a faction can only reform so many times...)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    M8, it is not reform.

CR as it stands is over. Through it's time, it can claim that it had been the most powerful. It had seen good times, but everything must eventually come to an end. My role at this stage is to end it properly without the sudden shock associated with a faction being disbanded, to distribute left over material and to hand stuff to the administrators (maybe the station or something for server events)

It is literally a more controlled seperation so we don't scatter ourselves into the wind, and can maintain ourselves as a group of friends even if we go to different factions.

Don't make my life difficult with off topic talk. It also helps me to find a place for the rest of CR to go. Maybe remain in Odium, maybe migrate to a new faction.

I certainly won't let people take advantage of the situation.

Dependent on luck, this planned phase of administration and easing will last 1-2 weeks max, and we will officially pack up shop.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.