NP Cobalt Royalty [EVE themed PVP faction]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Judgement Class dreadnought is now battle ready and awaiting deployment on the Shattered Skies server.

Reactions: Zyrr
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Using an alternate account (Allowed on Shattered Skies), SzQ, representing Raptor Merc Corp and myself, representing CR had a small fighter sparring match.

The results, needless to say is....

I lost :p

Well played on the end of Raptor merc, and I definitely enjoyed the fight. Hopefully we can have more in the near future and maybe with more participants!

(To compensate for my skills, lol)

Reactions: aceface

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    When was the last time someone actually posted a join request? I mean, this is a recruitment thread after all. Laughing at donut ships is great, but it isn't really on topic.
    Hey, at least it keeps you near the top of the factions section; that's a plus for recruitment.

I always thought of Starmade as a pub, and the factions as tables in that pub. A table full of laughing and hooting people seems like a lot more fun than that 1 table with the 'nam vet sitting all by himself *coughVaygr.

(For reference, public chat is that long bench near the barkeep where most frequent visitors comes to say hello)

Reactions: Lecic and Keptick

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Cyber, what faction are you affiliated with? Are you affiliated with a faction? If not, do you want to be affiliated with a faction?
    I am factionless, have been for a long ass time. Both my previous factions I left due to reasons that both involved the management/leadership (That 0.14 bug that hit Odium and the Collapse of Void Templar). I've been keeping an eye out, but I've yet to find a faction that seemed to have active and stable enough leadership as well as interesting ships I wouldn't mind flying.

So I just watch and wait. See what happens and if it interests me. I'm a strange one, and if you've ever seen me asking for 'help' with Ra, you'd know how strange and odd I can be with my thought processes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am factionless, have been for a long ass time. Both my previous factions I left due to reasons that both involved the management/leadership (That 0.14 bug that hit Odium and the Collapse of Void Templar). I've been keeping an eye out, but I've yet to find a faction that seemed to have active and stable enough leadership as well as interesting ships I wouldn't mind flying.

So I just watch and wait. See what happens and if it interests me. I'm a strange one, and if you've ever seen me asking for 'help' with Ra, you'd know how strange and odd I can be with my thought processes.
    I'm for all intents and purposes factionless as well. Before Adenia poofed the last time, I had around 8 active members before crap hit the fan and I was dragged off the scene. It's really lonely around here.

Regardless, Glad to see CR's being alive and healthy and a popular table in the Starmade Cantina. I kinda miss the Calderon Republic. Pity it dissolved the way it did.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I'm for all intents and purposes factionless as well. Before Adenia poofed the last time, I had around 8 active members before crap hit the fan and I was dragged off the scene. It's really lonely around here.

Regardless, Glad to see CR's being alive and healthy and a popular table in the Starmade Cantina. I kinda miss the Calderon Republic. Pity it dissolved the way it did.
    Yeah.

2 other faction I miss are Tartaran and Void Templar.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Pardon me for asking, but I don't see any turrets (PD included). Why?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Another update of the Cruiser, this time, the help of GeneralBLT had been sought, and the ship now looks much better thanks to him :)

Reactions: generalBLT13

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Reminds me of Tauri ships (If u no know Tauri then go sit in box of shame you sc-fi traitor!)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Minor update, new Cruiser now have fully spinning radar!! Completely non functional and awesome. :p

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Apocalypse now equipped with a Cobalt bomb. This Battleship is now awaiting deployment.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    A what-now?
    "A cobalt bomb is a theoretical type of "salted bomb": a nuclear weapon designed to produce enhanced amounts of radioactive fallout, intended to contaminate a large area with radioactive material. The concept of a cobalt bomb was originally described in a radio program by physicist Leó Szilárd on February 2"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt_bomb
    Or maybe just this :P

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    "A cobalt bomb is a theoretical type of "salted bomb": a nuclear weapon designed to produce enhanced amounts of radioactive fallout, intended to contaminate a large area with radioactive material. The concept of a cobalt bomb was originally described in a radio program by physicist Leó Szilárd on February 2"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt_bomb
    Or maybe just this :p
    So game wise the whole ship will just blow up...?

Status
    Not open for further replies.