NP Cobalt Royalty [EVE themed PVP faction]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    NEWS
    Less than a week ago, Narutoshippudding joined the CR after he assassinated Boba_Fett from the Imperium. After stealing some ores from the Cobalt factories, he left today after being noticed that he's an alt of the Oppwenent. This proves that the Imperium is not competent enough to take on the Cobalt Royalty, and the only way they can do damage is with under the belt cowardly tactics.

Revenge will be sweet.

Here's some images from max stripe proving he's treachery.

Reactions: FrankRa

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Honestly this looks like it would have been pretty avoidable.

From now on I suggest not being swayed to give any perks/extra friendliness to people just because they killed an enemy before joining.

Also I don't suppose you want a bounty...

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    And here I though alts and spies were a valid war tactic, isn't that why recruitment is so strict? Might be time to work on that recruiting process.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    And here I though alts and spies were a valid war tactic, isn't that why recruitment is so strict? Might be time to work on that recruiting process.
    this is why the starmade community is dying, more or less

is it too much to ask for common decency from an admin faction containing schine members and affliates?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    this is why the starmade community is dying, more or less

is it too much to ask for common decency from an admin faction containing schine members and affliates?
    Remove "schine" and "admin" from your reasoning. You can't declare on a faction and then come up with excuses for them not to use common war tactics that every faction uses (Odium being the worst for it).

If Mods can't do X or Y, I can't see why they would ever approve your war, I mean they do have the power to reject it.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Didn't CR loose some significant members because they got tired of you as well black? No one can blame him for banning you honestly.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This. Do we have proof that it was sponsored by the faction leaders?
    He left TS saying "lookings like Cobalt Royalty is Royally fucked" he then went on to PM one of our L4s saying he was taking the stolen ships to the imperium homebase:

It matters not, he merely took 2 bombers and some ore. We're just putting this out so people cant say its unethical when we do it.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    have you ever read the arstotzkan thread? ever?
    I have read the Glorious thread yes. There is a difference between this and that though, such as intent, but I rather not try to explain it.

But basically; just because both people are white, doesn't mean they are both qualified for the same job.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    no, I've just stated the reason which is "We're just putting this out so people cant say its unethical when we do it."
    To be bluntly honest, I wasn't aware that you had stopped doing it, Spaiis have been a staple of Odium since Ridik.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    To be honest Ace, the rest of Odium is causing just as many problems here as we are. Public forums are public, if you can't handle the public and the reaction, don't approach the public and expect praise and/or pity when requested.

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It might be your thread, but it's still the PUBLIC starmade forum. I'm really not posting this to flame, but please stop trying to censor everything that isn't CR propaganda, it just leads to more problems (just a suggestion).

I'm leaving now, so no worries about me replying anymore.
    Apparently holy cookie was just banned for flaming.... When did he flame?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Apparently holy cookie was just banned for flaming.... When did he flame?
    Well, Firstly; I believe we are not allowed to discuss Mod actions on the forums.

Secondly; It wasn't due to anything in this thread, as he barely posted at all, so it seems like a really weird place to ask since it would have had to been due to something somewhere else.

Thirdly; Reasons for warning points are sent to players when they are given. Everyone that has gotten points since the banning system overhaul receives an alert telling them that they have been given points, and PM that tells them what post earned them the points. Very few things sould ban a person outright, so I'm sure he'd have an idea.

Multiple now-deleted attacks on Imperium's members, earlier today, including one very, very aggressive thread that I'm sure someone has a screenshot of.
    I feel like I missed something somewhat interesting.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    No, that was red alert. Holy was given 2 points for admin interference and then banned straight after.
    Wrong thread. Red Alert's thread was extremely minor compared to Holy Cookie's thread.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    In case you need more info there 29, While we were whining earlier on this thread about Ace's new post, a certain thread appeared in Factions. Said thread lasted about as long as it takes to make a short post because it was gone before I even got a chance to look at it, and I was just responding to forum alerts.

Like Jaas said, the Thryhards seen it, and from what they shared with me... yeah I can see a ban happening from that. Holy knows what he did, he just might not understand how bad it was.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    At the end of the day, what happened, happened.

But by them doing it, I am glad that they are now promoting the use of spies and thieves. It means that should we chose to, we can do so without scrutiny or risk of ban :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.