Implemented CO-OP building

Reaction score
    I would really enjoy being able to build ships and bases in succession with multiple people rather than each individual person building their own things. Basically I'm suggesting the ability for multiple people to enter build mode on a single ship/station at the same time.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    ._.
    Well we got this thing called a buildblock that allows multiple people to enter the same entity and use the buildmode.
    Unfortunately I doubt this works with the shipyards.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Sometimes it may not let you in to build so just try placing another build block. I think we ended up needing two build blocks per person back on NFD corinth.

Reaction score
    ._.
    Well we got this thing called a buildblock that allows multiple people to enter the same entity and use the buildmode.
    Unfortunately I doubt this works with the shipyards.
    yea that's what I mean. I would really like to build ships with other people. Its just so boring when faction members almost never do things together because they're all off building their own ships by themselves. :/
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442342267,1442342044][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I didn't know multiple people could enter a build block. Thanks for the info :)

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    yea that's what I mean. I would really like to build ships with other people. Its just so boring when faction members almost never do things together because they're all off building their own ships by themselves. :/
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442342267,1442342044][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I didn't know multiple people could enter a build block. Thanks for the info :)
    Find people that wants to do coop builds.

You need at least one build block per person. (unless you are in a ship, the core functions as a buildblock)

Reaction score
    I've never been able to enter a core when someone else was inside. That's the problem. I have a faction with members that want to build ships with me but I'm finding it quite impossible unfortunately. :/

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I've never been able to enter a core when someone else was inside. That's the problem. I have a faction with members that want to build ships with me but I'm finding it quite impossible unfortunately. :/
    One person uses the core, the other person uses the build-block.
    Then you can build together.

Reaction score
    I've never been able to put a build block on a ship. :/

Reaction score
    lol ok ill try again. thanks for the info. The thread can be closed now :P