Status
    Not open for further replies.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    So it has been 24 hours since I put up the download for my station but a mod still hasn't approved it.... I am a little bummed now :cool:
    I have my opinion about most of the mods, but I will not express it, not here, not openly, because I might just get banned without further explanation like quite some people before me.
    However they should indeed look a tad more often and more thoroughly at community content submissions, with the contest going and such.

Reaction score
    I have my opinion about most of the mods, but I will not express it, not here, not openly, because I might just get banned without further explanation like quite some people before me.
    However they should indeed look a tad more often and more thoroughly at community content submissions, with the contest going and such.
    This thread isn't really meant to be a place for passive aggressive opinions on moderators, your entitled to your opinions of course, but let's not detract from the contest itself please.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    So here is my entry for the contest. I will be posting it later today. There are a few tweaks I want to make. I will update this post with the link as well. This is a trade hub. Designed more for the storage of goods and temporary visits. Basically a pit stop where you can rest while your ship is loaded with goods.

Edit: Link to the DL is here:
    http://starmadedock.net/content/trading-guild-trade-hub.1052/

Here are more images.
    Some crazy hull effects.

Upper hanger.

Flight control deck. There is one for each hanger.

This is the lower cargo preparation area.

Long term storage compartments fill the lower sections of the station.

Upper cargo preparation area, so two ships can be loaded at once. Also I made a cool electromagnetic crane :D

More of the upper cargo preparation area.

The other section of the station is dedicated to systems like energy and life support. Heres some cool thingy.

Another cool thingy. I like to think of this as a coolant tank.

This is the reactor. The core (if it was possible) is removable. There is a door on the hull where you can place a new one of need be.

Here's some external details.

Recreation lobby. The other rooms are missing furniture which is what I will be adding before I post the Download link tonight.

If I have time I will also be doing logic for the station.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So here is my entry for the contest. I will be posting it later today. There are a few tweaks I want to make. I will update this post with the link as well. This is a trade hub. Designed more for the storage of goods and temporary visits. Basically a pit stop where you can rest while your ship is loaded with goods.

Here are more images.
    Some crazy hull effects.

Upper hanger.

Upper cargo preparation area, so two ships can be loaded at once. Also I made a cool electromagnetic crane :D

The other section of the station is dedicated to systems like energy and life support. Heres some cool thingy.

This is the reactor. The core (if it was possible) is removable. There is a door on the hull where you can place a new one of need be.

Recreation lobby. The other rooms are missing furniture which is what I will be adding before I post the Download link tonight.

Hope theres gonna be a video for this :)

Reaction score
    Update on Helios Station, might skip all the logic just to get it done in time.

Main Interior-

Medical (build in progress)

New Exterior

Still need to finish operations, engineering, administration, manufacturing, medical, security, and the Main visiting areas, then the 24 turrets. So, most likely cutting out the logic in order to get it done in time, finished version will have Damage indicators, Security lock down, Security override, System lighting (Red alert flashy lights and etc), and Rudimentary "Decompression" sensors to lock down doors leading to compromised decks. I hope to get the Fusion core logic done in time for the contest just for the little bit of extra cool factor.

-edit- looks like I might have to look into the colored glass on the final/revised station.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Community Content - Bronze 2

Here are more images.
    Some crazy hull effects.

Upper hanger.

:O

Its sooooo Beautiful! Im speechless... I want it to be ingame so badly!

Reaction score
    At first, I wanted to make a station for this contest. Then, I saw how beautiful some of these designs are. Maybe someday I'll submit one, but for now, I'll let the glory go to those who've already posted here, especially since I don't have the detailing skills of some of the people here. :)

Reactions: Ithirahad
    Reaction score
    Rounding up progress on the abandoned station

The interior is there as well, more pictures when its done

Status
    Not open for further replies.