CLOSED* CONTEST: Default Stations Submission

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    finally i can put that research station design to some good use for the neutral station

Reaction score
    also can the neutral station have shields
    Very good point.

Calbiri

What is the stance on station shields?

I figure I'll try my hand at this; why not. I don't think I'll go for anything too big, or dick shaped. Couple of hundred meters across works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    (...) Will some of the Pirate station be modded to have procedural purple 'testicles' like the current stations? I loved building in them (...)
    We will definitely still include testicles on pirate space stations. I don't really think any pirate station is complete without those unique and visually intriguing purple testicles they are known for. Some stations may have more testicles than others, obviously. Perhaps you could judge the strength and danger of a pirate station by the number and size of its cojones.

I'm glad you so enjoy those pirate testicles. :) We're always trying to make the game as fun as possible and appeal to the largest audience possible.

(Nobody actually put testicles on your stations, please. Your cojones WILL be disqualified.)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Calbiri 5 will win, so 1 of each type then 2 random? Or you got a quota for each?

I was thinking that Trading Guild would be very resourceful and they would have the same station throughout for simplicity. The Neutral
    should have at least 2 because they would vary assuming they are supposed to be built by various creators. Maybe this could vary to have a complete/damaged style too. Pirates obviously would be using scrap and what ever they find so it would make sense to 2 different stations.

That's just my idea. Another would be to have 6 added and have 2 of each :)

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    im guessing we can use crystals? for some lights? or?
    and we can add power,shields..etc?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Calbiri 5 will win, so 1 of each type then 2 random? Or you got a quota for each?

I was thinking that Trading Guild would be very resourceful and they would have the same station throughout for simplicity. The Neutral
    should have at least 2 because they would vary assuming they are supposed to be built by various creators. Maybe this could vary to have a complete/damaged style too. Pirates obviously would be using scrap and what ever they find so it would make sense to 2 different stations.

The best 5 stations from each category will be put into the new faction folders as default station spawns.
    There are 3 Categories, so there would be 5 Pirate, 5 trade and 5 Neutral stations chosen to be added. 15 in Total :eek:

There's a loose guideline on the first post as well (Colour and theme, size, etc).

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor

nonono best 5 stations for each category will win, so 5 trade, 5 pirate, 5 neutral

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    About the "Faction permission on docking zones are allowed (except for pirate stations.)", are pirate stations allowed mock up hangars for aesthetics, perhaps with an in progress pirate ship inside (Sort of like a shipyard), as long as there are no docks and it is built as part of the station?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Calbiri how are we supposed to save and upload our stations?

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    About the "Faction permission on docking zones are allowed (except for pirate stations.)", are pirate stations allowed mock up hangars for aesthetics, perhaps with an in progress pirate ship inside (Sort of like a shipyard), as long as there are no docks and it is built as part of the station?
    Read, it's: "Faction permission on docking zones are allowed (except for pirate stations.)"
    It only means that placing a faction permission module next to a docking module is forbidden on pirate stations.

Reaction score
    IS it just me, or is this the pirate space station?

No that's Space Station V from 2001: A Space Odyssey. But yeah... looks likely for the inspiration for that one.

I'll build something for this contest thing as well, unless inspiration evades me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.