Charon 2.0 - A WIP super titan [Update 5 : new medium turret]

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    that looks great, if it was to be purchased from the catalog what would the price be?
    also, i love the truss system you have in there.
    The turret is around 350mil. The cruiser is 120m, I'll swap out the standard hull with hardened, that will most likely cut the price by more than half. I'm not too sure about the medium turrets. The hull of the main ship is probably around 150-200 million as of now. It will clearly be over the credit limit once it's finished, though.

I'm glad you like those trusses (the ones on the engine I presume). They took quite a long time to make.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    dark_J sure, if the server doesn't die :p
    im not to worried about the server if we do have a titan on titan duel it will be one my PC because I have 12 gigs of ram dedicated to starmade and a AMD eight core 4.4 GHZ procceser with 8MB of cache it should be plenty. however what im worried about is if the game itself can keep up because in the past I had two 700 meter long 200 meter tall and wide capital ships loaded and I was getting 60+ fps but messages kept popping up saying server not responding because the game itself had trouble keeping up.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    The turret is around 350mil. The cruiser is 120m, I'll swap out the standard hull with hardened, that will most likely cut the price by more than half. I'm not too sure about the medium turrets. The hull of the main ship is probably around 150-200 million as of now. It will clearly be over the credit limit once it's finished, though.

I'm glad you like those trusses (the ones on the engine I presume). They took quite a long time to make.
    expensive! you know what everybody says more expensive stuff is always better :)

Reaction score
    I can just imagine myself flying in a 100 meter long ship and then this thing comes out of warping in front of me and is piloted by the leader of a enemy faction. if that ever happens I would be dead before I could say oh sh**

Reactions: Keptick

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Well actually three posts but meh

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I am really waiting forward to see the completed ship :)
    The Engines and everything else looks awesome!
    I can't wait either, cause it's also going to mean that I can get on other projects :P . I know that I'll drop it if I start anything else over 50m so I'm finishing it before making anything else.

Reaction score
    I can't wait either, cause it's also going to mean that I can get on other projects :p . I know that I'll drop it if I start anything else over 50m so I'm finishing it before making anything else.
    good idea I was building a 400+ meter long ship and I started on something else and I never finished it. and keep up the great work I love the bridge and the very good complex design and every single last thing about it :D

Reactions: Keptick

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    good idea I was building a 400+ meter long ship and I started on something else and I never finished it. and keep up the great work I love the bridge and the very good complex design and every single last thing about it :D
    Thanks a lot :) . Good feedback is part of what keeps me going.

Reaction score
    Thanks a lot :) . Good feedback is part of what keeps me going.
    good to know it would suck if this ship never gets finished it truly is a amazing build. :D in my opinion this ship is better than skylord lukes and dalmonts builds :D

Reaction score
    keptick im working on my titan and im wondering if DEFW_Andromeda_MK1_Super_Capital is a good name for my titan? if your wandering what DEFW stands for it stands for dark_J-Elite-Fleet-Works that being the name of the shipyard this ship is going to be uploaded to.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    keptick im working on my titan and im wondering if DEFW_Andromeda_MK1_Super_Capital is a good name for my titan? if your wandering what DEFW stands for it stands for dark_J-Elite-Fleet-Works that being the name of the shipyard this ship is going to be uploaded to.
    I think it's ok, I'd rather have questions like this one asked in pm though.