• Purchased!
    The Kepler is the massive titan General is working on

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I think that the version I'll put up for download will be simplified. I plan on creating a ton of security systems and other stuff with the new logic blocks but I'm afraid that it would get too complicated for the average player.

My other main concern was that I don't want to see this ship being used against me and my faction. However, If I upload the completed version it will be over the cred limit so I don't really have to worry about that (I plan on making an easily fillable version for servers).

Reaction score
    I think that the version I'll put up for download will be simplified. I plan on creating a ton of security systems and other stuff with the new logic blocks but I'm afraid that it would get too complicated for the average player.

My other main concern was that I don't want to see this ship being used against me and my faction. However, If I upload the completed version it will be over the cred limit so I don't really have to worry about that (I plan on making an easily fillable version for servers).
    ok thanks for the info but is the simplified version going to be the fully completed ship but without the security system? also why would you need a security system this thing will kill anything that gets near it and doesn't having a faction module enabled prevent people from using your ship?

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    ok thanks for the info but is the simplified version going to be the fully completed ship but without the security system? also why would you need a security system this thing will kill anything that gets near it and doesn't having a faction module enabled prevent people from using your ship?
    It would be to prevent some sneaky spies from stealing my ship. If the doors have a lock they won't be able to do much (unless they dig through of course). But not very subtle :p. It would also mean that only I can access the core if I had a crew, idk how I'll solve the digging part though...

And yea, it would basically be the full ship without some of the more "high tech" systems (like shield plating and some other more secret stuff ;) ). It will be the exact same visually.

Reaction score
    It would be to prevent some sneaky spies from stealing my ship. If the doors have a lock they won't be able to do much (unless they dig through of course). But not very subtle :p. It would also mean that only I can access the core if I had a crew, idk how I'll solve the digging part though...

And yea, it would basically be the full ship without some of the more "high tech" systems (like shield plating and some other more secret stuff ;) ). It will be the exact same visually.
    ok thanks also like I stated I don't think people can steal and mine your ship with a faction module enabled if they can please tell me because one of my ships on a server with a faction block enabled disappeared when I logged on but I think somebody just blew it up because I mined his entire ship made out of harden grey hull lol (I was broke at the time)

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    ok thanks also like I stated I don't think people can steal and mine your ship with a faction module enabled if they can please tell me because one of my ships on a server with a faction block enabled disappeared when I logged on but I think somebody just blew it up because I mined his entire ship made out of harden grey hull lol (I was broke at the time)
    Someone in my faction could! That's the thing, you never know when an infiltrated spy is going to strike. And with something this big I'd rather not take chances.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Someone in my faction could! That's the thing, you never know when an infiltrated spy is going to strike.
    ah good point also if you use a turret you could make a explosive trap for when they try to mine through the door they explode :D

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    *ting* Idea!!!

Simply setting a pulsar block under the core to pulse when someone is detected by the area activation block in the core room would kill anyone trying to get in without deactivating the safety system first > . That's assuming that logic blocks can control weapons. If it works, even mining through the door would get them killed.

note: pulsars will do damage next patch

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    If I saw this ship flying anywhere close to me I'd probably wet my pants and run away. Can't wait to see it all finished up and detailed!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Hopefully the Faction Control Block thing can set it so only members of a certain rank can use things. This should make it exponentially harder for it to be stolen. The Pulsar is a good idea just make sure you don't forget to disable the security. I suggest having the inside hollow except for key control areas security systems. That way when you buy it you don't have to fix up the security giving the spy a chance to sabotage it.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Hopefully the Faction Control Block thing can set it so only members of a certain rank can use things. This should make it exponentially harder for it to be stolen. The Pulsar is a good idea just make sure you don't forget to disable the security. I suggest having the inside hollow except for key control areas security systems. That way when you buy it you don't have to fix up the security giving the spy a chance to sabotage it.
    I'm pretty sure that bright red plex lights would be a good reminder that the lock is still on :p.

That's why I really enjoy making a ship this big. There's just so much stuff I can do and cramp in there!!!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I will, thanks for the support :p
    also the way schema mentioned the new pulsators I think the new pulsators are projectile weapons that create that kind of bubble and will destroy all the blocks that make contact with it and will shred moving ships to absolute pieces! :D also keep up the great work! :D

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    could you please give me a link to the kepler?
    EDIT: could you please use the reply butten its there for a reason.
    *cough* stay on topic or do it in pm please *cough*

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I will temporarily put the project on hold for now. Cause you know, school and real life...

Reaction score
    I will temporarily put the project on hold for now. Cause you know, school and real life...
    same thing with mine it takes a ridiculously long time to build ships this size I recommend to build some smaller ships for now like I am doing I recommend ships around 100-200 meters. you can build some pretty good ships at that size and they are not to laggy for people with weak PCs so they can actually use them :D. (im glad im not one of them lol)