Calderon

Reaction score
    Or perhaps a combination of a website change and new weapon patch gave me enough reason to complete the citizen registry. I don't know you figure that one out but let me help you out a little and bring in a neutral party.

Claru , how much of a newer member am I? If you can't trust Claru who can you trust amirite...

I didn't plan to make war on TE for awhile, had another target in mind from the past but this opportunity is to good to pass up.

Before this is over Incap you will be back on your knees begging me to stop. You've awoken a sleeping giant.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Or perhaps a combination of a website change and new weapon patch gave me enough reason to complete the citizen registry. I don't know you figure that one out but let me help you out a little and bring in a neutral party.

Claru , how much of a newer member am I? If you can't trust Claru who can you trust amirite...

I didn't plan to make war on TE for awhile, had another target in mind from the past but this opportunity is to good to pass up.

Before this is over Incap you will be back on your knees begging me to stop. You've awoken a sleeping giant.

*unsheathes katana*

nothing personal kid, hurr hurr hurr

Reaction score
    I have been summoned and now I am here.

Previously at the Secret Euro-Corp Syndicate meeting place, where my elite spies discuss the important political goings on through out the starmade universe.

There seems to be some drama going on and i'm not yet involved. if everyone could leave while I can get comfortable and we can all return and act like I was here from the beginning that would be great.

I know, I know, a lot of people will be thinking this right now...

But in my opinion,

Anyway,poke me if anything interesting happens

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I have to wonder now... what was it that summoned Ridik? The Drama? Or Just Incap posting a Gif?

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Bit of both.

Also, Purgatory, remember that deal we made a while ago? I have the target.

Reaction score
    Bit of both.

Also, Purgatory, remember that deal we made a while ago? I have the target.
    that's right tell everyone your business, remind purgatory about your deal and a target (likely war target) in a thread about caldaron, you know you can PM these things right?

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    that's right tell everyone your business, remind purgatory about your deal and a target (likely war target) in a thread about caldaron, you know you can PM these things right?
    Hey, don't tell him when he's doing something stupid. You're risking cutting the amount of potential fun down.

Reaction score
    He is talking about like a year ago when Eisenwald and Lillymu assaulted DFN because one of their members bit off more than he could chew. The end resulted in the DFN member being removed to stop the constant assaults multiple times a day on the DFN HQ with Firelilly-class Ships.

Man I miss the Lillymu ships they were pretty sweet looking and packed a punch. To bad we probably won't see upgraded versions.

D

Deleted member 301635

He is talking about like a year ago when Eisenwald and Lillymu assaulted DFN because one of their members bit off more than he could chew. The end resulted in the DFN member being removed to stop the constant assaults multiple times a day on the DFN HQ with Firelilly-class Ships.

Man I miss the Lillymu ships they were pretty sweet looking and packed a punch. To bad we probably won't see upgraded versions.
    I think Saria still has the blueprints, but unfortunately, she doesn't play anymore.