Calderon News Network

Reaction score
    the argument is pointless, its as leanson said, your words against his, look obi, i like you OK, i once wanted to join your faction but really this is stupid, right now the public favour isn't on your side so you may as well admit you made a mistake and we'd all be the better for it, really we don't need anymore flame wars atm,

Reactions: Leanson

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    The activities here are thoroughly unacceptable, I'm afraid. Any arguments taken or given personally and with any emotional merit have the potential to cause very much unwanted damage to the community and it's members. Anything even loosely correlated to online hazing is not welcome in official Starmade communication channels.

In addition, starmadedock.net's Terms of Service clearly states 'You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.'

Leanson, ObiShawnKenobi, you two are the largest offenders this community currently has in this issue. Please edit all of your messages in this thread to correspond with the TOS and not be offensive in any way to anyone.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    the argument is pointless, its as leanson said, your words against his, look obi, i like you OK, i once wanted to join your faction but really this is stupid, right now the public favour isn't on your side so you may as well admit you made a mistake and we'd all be the better for it, really we don't need anymore flame wars atm,
    What mistake? I never made a mistake. This was an actual hack, and I didn't make a mistake by encouraging a sabotage.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    With nothing to talk about and no body doing anything interesting no new news at the moment..

Reactions: ShawnR2000
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    breaking news. Looks like Claru's text faction ball strip was correct after all. The I hate you I love you relationship that these two had has been anything but picture perfect. Starting off on a rocky start the two had a bit of a disagreement when it came between who won the war and who is going to pay for dinner. Sure there were secrets, sabotage, and flame. Which I am certain this flame of passion is when they have decided to take the next step in there relationship. Now we are all wondering who's stuff is gona go in the big RA house and even better will NGE keep her maiden name or become a RA if and when they officially marry.

in my defense Claru text faction ball inspired me..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like it. I can not tell you what is going to happen, but we have agreed on terms and we will have to see what the community wants us to do. One thing is for sure, the RA and NGE will develop a prosperous faction that will be able to help make the Star-Made Community a better place. If you were wondering, all NGE ships are coming to the Rebel Alliance. The RA will have outposts on public servers for intelligence and interaction purposes, and addressing the name, I think we will let fate decide. If we do change the name, I have a lot of words to change on my faction forums (The Rebel Alliance is used 12,098 times) :)
    Sincerely,

Grand Moff Tarkin
    Minister of Finance & Secretary of State
    The Rebel Alliance
    I say that its NGE/RA as far as the name goes...

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    There you have it folks it seems like opposites attract and you can't keep a good man down.....the dark side and the light, empire and the rebel scum, together on one server and other public servers lagging us all out with the hollow big ships...... Also... Jedi.. Who is one and who isn't??

Reaction score
    I just...

wat.

In the immortal words of a very wise creature "Oh bother.."

Time to go make that a real comic and not just text as a concept.

Hmph.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    heeeey can we bring this thread back to life? I never noticed it was here :P

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This happened when Warprider started the News Network Fad. (He told me it was actually a school related project and we were his guinea pigs!)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This polly needs to stay dead, not much going on today in the SM community anyways.