Calderon News Network

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hang on, let me get this straight.

So this person is trying to hack you again, while you are on guard about it, and you were busy telling us about what you're doing while also sending a report to the Federal Bereau of Investigation, and you also magically gained the knowledge of someone's IP who had little to nothing to do with this, and are most certainly not doing this as a scare tactic to try and make us all think you're all this and that and that we should all bow down to you?

EDIT:And it's also kind of strange how you've been the only person to be hacked successfully out of anyone in the forums.

Reactions: Jaaskinal
    D

Deleted member 301635

I.P.: 69.113.212.84

Proof:
    http://i.imgur.com/W00jw1u.png
    http://i.imgur.com/3q3ZY5n.png
    http://i.imgur.com/9P1wWOy.png

We also have his location. GMT helped me with this.
    Firstly, it's your server, so you could have doctored the logs. Secondly, anyone with half a brain would know not to use their account for uplink if they were about to deface a server.
    Therefore, either: You lied about the attack, or someone, probably you, is trying to frame max stripe.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Firstly, it's your server, so you could have doctored the logs. Secondly, anyone with half a brain would know not to use their account for uplink if they were about to deface a server.
    Therefore, either: You lied about the attack, or someone, probably you, is trying to frame max stripe.
    Get it through your head, damn. He hacked the server illegally under federal law in the U.S. and a lot of people agree with me now that this is indeed a hack, no fibbing.

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    This thread has become childish, Illusive was attacked several Times and its normal that people try and get in. So stop crying Wolf and improve your security..

Id prefer We drop this / create new thread about this..

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Facts

NGE declare victory over RA gets surrender note and brags RA steps in and says "WE NEVA SURRENDERED NEVA!!!!"
    Obi hacks account to get back at NGE and for some reason Max
    Obi thinks his server was wrongfully hacked and wants to call FBI
    Sane people everywhere call it out as BS

Reasons why we think you are stupid Obi and want you to stop complaining and get out of our lives

You had someone else's account hacked which ended up starting this fiasco all over again you caused your own faction to get griefed because you went around them to attack NGE and Max.

Calling the F.B.I will result in these

Best Case scenario: They ignore you your pleads are unheard as they put on headphones so they don't have to listen to your excruciatingly annoying voice whine.

Worst Case scenario: They arrest you for wasting their time on a foolish thing (Which they can do now adays) They now know about Starmade and next thing you know they use Starmade to track people and stuff also they call Schema and Starmade a "Domestic Terrorist"

Reactions: FlyingDebris

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Facts

NGE declare victory over RA gets surrender note and brags RA steps in and says "WE NEVA SURRENDERED NEVA!!!!"
    Obi hacks account to get back at NGE and for some reason Max
    Obi thinks his server was wrongfully hacked and wants to call FBI
    Sane people everywhere call it out as BS

Reasons why we think you are stupid Obi and want you to stop complaining and get out of our lives

You had someone else's account hacked which ended up starting this fiasco all over again you caused your own faction to get griefed because you went around them to attack NGE and Max.

Calling the F.B.I will result in these

Best Case scenario: They ignore you your pleads are unheard as they put on headphones so they don't have to listen to your excruciatingly annoying voice whine.

Worst Case scenario: They arrest you for wasting their time on a foolish thing (Which they can do now adays) They now know about Starmade and next thing you know they use Starmade to track people and stuff also they call Schema and Starmade a "Domestic Terrorist"
    "He's making a game? He must be a terrorist!"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Okay look, just because I have a bad reputation doesn't mean I'm always "wrong" and you guys are always "right". We were actually hacked last night, and I have enough proof. I couldn't edit the log since technically speaking, it's not my ownership, so I can't edit it, nor do I have access to max stripe's uplink information. The reason this is dangerous is because:

1) He has hacked into a system and modified and destroyed data.
    2) He has illegal access to my credit card, and getting a new one won't be much different since I'm using it for a paid server.

This is not a boy cries wolf thing, okay? Get it through your thick skulls already, damn. And to be clear, I didn't hack an account. I made a fake account and destroyed a base. Technically speaking, I did not break any rules except for the ones on NASS servers. You guys just believe everyone else cause you just say "oh he's an idiot so he's always wrong". All you guys can do is assume, and you have no proof yourself, while we have proof and you guys say I'm wrong cause "you said so". Accept the truth. Damn.

And one more thing, I didn't harm max stripe at all. Only the New Galactic Empire.

Reactions: Zeveryn

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Look here Obi your a jerk we don't care some of us actually root for the guy who got you. I don't see Nerds get sad and help the Bully when he gets wiped across the deck

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    no, no mods needed. This thread has been created for people to talk about faction stuff without threat of being silent, and it serves a purpose of not messing with anyones factions thread. All posts have been related to the stories at hand. And should not be removed to make stuff look pretty.. Sometimes the truth isn't.
    Amen

Reactions: ShawnR2000
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm waiting to get the story from max. It is much like the boy who cried wolf. We all know you, and know how you act. Once max either pms me or makes a post, can can use that information to try and see what the truth is from all sides and perceptions.
    I'd like to get Max's story on this.