Cake Build Server - The Most Delicious Build Server [Whitelist]

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Yawn Once more unto the breach. Thought I did this a while ago?

IGN - DrTarDIS
    Why I want to join the server:
    Mainly because people ask me to login to cake and show them what I'm talking about, help them with logics, etc... Could be fun to pew some pews too.

Example of my work:
    See sig, or see community content(ancient pre power 2.0 builds).

Favorite type of cake:
    Anti-cake
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reaction score
    IGN- SantrisIV

Why you want to join the server- After spending many long hours alone in my local server building various starships I'd love to have some company around me to chat with and work with :)

Example of your work-
    20180802235330_1.jpg 20180802235212_1.jpg

Your favourite type of cake- Christmas cake :D

Reactions: DukeofRealms

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- SantrisIV

Why you want to join the server- After spending many long hours alone in my local server building various starships I'd love to have some company around me to chat with and work with :)

Example of your work-
    View attachment 49982 View attachment 49981

Your favourite type of cake- Christmas cake :D
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reaction score
    Hey Im Wildrage and i would like to join CBS. I am currently building a rings station, with working rings in survival mode. This is it. also, my favorite cake is Vanilla With chocolate frosting. starmade-screenshot-0013.png

Reaction score
    Edit, I want to learn how to build AWESOME ships and that is why i would like to join CBS

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hey Im Wildrage and i would like to join CBS.
    IGN: WildRage64
    I am currently building a rings station, with working rings in survival mode. This is it. also, my favorite cake is Vanilla With chocolate frosting. View attachment 50032
    Edit, I want to learn how to build AWESOME ships and that is why i would like to join CBS

Reaction score
    Hey guys! :)

IGN -

PriZm

Why you want to join the server-

I'd like to get whitelisted on CBS server to check out the new weapon update. I know, i could also test it in single player, but i get bored quite fast when playing Starmade all alone and i'd prefer to talk/discuss about the new weapon systems with other players.

Example of your work-

see attachment

Your favourite type of cake-

Black Forest cake

Attachments

Last edited:

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hey guys! :)

I'd like to get whitelisted on CBS server to check out the new weapon update. I know, i could also test it in single player, but i get bored quite fast when playing Starmade all alone and i'd prefer to talk/discuss about the new weapon systems with other players.

Example of your work-

see attachment

Black Forest cake

Reactions: PriZm
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Atrus613 App:

1. I have friends on this server and would like to be able to build and play with them.
    2. Vid of one of my older mining mechs (my name is spelled wrong in the vid but that is my voice)
    3. carrot i guess..... DONT JUDGE ME!!!!!!!

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Atrus613 App:

1. I have friends on this server and would like to be able to build and play with them.
    2. Vid of one of my older mining mechs (my name is spelled wrong in the vid but that is my voice)
    3. carrot i guess..... DONT JUDGE ME!!!!!!!

Reaction score

Here, anyone can build to their heart's content while surrounded by a fun, active community! Restricted admin access and creative mode is granted when offering a sufficient amount of cake to the admins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a simple set of rules to follow, however what you do so long as it is within the rules is YOUR DECISION ENTIRELY!

1- No killing other players without their prior consent.

2- Don't damage anything that isn't yours, unless the creator of the object says it is okay.

3- Build at least one sector from spawn.

4- Faction politics or personal grudges are to be left at the door. We will kick and eventually ban people who kick up outside arguments

5- DO NOT STEAL BLUEPRINTS. We check the logs quite regularly, and if you are found to have stolen someones BP, you will be permanently banned from the server

6- Do not spawn builds that are not yours without the permission of the original creator.

7- Keep the peace. A little banter here and there or a good political discussion are perfectly fine. What is not fine is excessive profanity, flaming, or insults.

8- Don't harass people - if someone asks you to leave their sector, do so. If someone tries to get away from you, leave them alone. Some people woke on secret stuff, or have bad PC's and don't need you and your silly titan harassing them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Staff

HeadAdmins
    therimmer96
    Nauvran
    Jake_Lancia
    FlyingDebris
    Captain Tankman

Moderators
    ---
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to contact us

You can either PM the staff, leave a message here or message us on Discord

Community Projects
    Projects – Cake Build Server
    THIS IS NFD WITH A NEW NAME. IF YOU HAD ACCESS TO NFD, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO CBS

Application form

All subjects have to be filled.

Applications should be posted in this thread

IGN-

Example of your work-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can connect to the server either from the ingame server list, or sm.cakebuildserver.com:57921

I want to join this server because I want to build with my friend. (Im not good with server hosting)
    My favorite kind of cake is triple fudge
    My Ign is EchoSpark

Attachments

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I want to join this server because I want to build with my friend. (Im not good with server hosting)
    My favorite kind of cake is triple fudge
    My Ign is EchoSpark

Reaction score
    My friend who started playing recently, and wanted to play on a creative server so please accept him.

IGN- dogelet

Why you want to join the server- learn game

Your favourite type of cake- big cake

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    My friend who started playing recently, and wanted to play on a creative server so please accept him.

IGN- dogelet

we need an example of your work

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10

IGN- dogelet

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Reactions: splatthecat
    Reaction score

Here, anyone can build to their heart's content while surrounded by a fun, active community! Restricted admin access and creative mode is granted when offering a sufficient amount of cake to the admins.

We have a simple set of rules to follow, however what you do so long as it is within the rules is YOUR DECISION ENTIRELY!

1- No killing other players without their prior consent.

2- Don't damage anything that isn't yours, unless the creator of the object says it is okay.

3- Build at least one sector from spawn.

4- Faction politics or personal grudges are to be left at the door. We will kick and eventually ban people who kick up outside arguments

5- DO NOT STEAL BLUEPRINTS. We check the logs quite regularly, and if you are found to have stolen someones BP, you will be permanently banned from the server

6- Do not spawn builds that are not yours without the permission of the original creator.

7- Keep the peace. A little banter here and there or a good political discussion are perfectly fine. What is not fine is excessive profanity, flaming, or insults.

8- Don't harass people - if someone asks you to leave their sector, do so. If someone tries to get away from you, leave them alone. Some people woke on secret stuff, or have bad PC's and don't need you and your silly titan harassing them

Staff

HeadAdmins
    therimmer96
    Nauvran
    Jake_Lancia
    FlyingDebris
    Captain Tankman

Moderators
    ---
    How to contact us

You can either PM the staff, leave a message here or message us on Discord

Community Projects
    Projects – Cake Build Server
    THIS IS NFD WITH A NEW NAME. IF YOU HAD ACCESS TO NFD, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO CBS

Application form

All subjects have to be filled.

Applications should be posted in this thread

IGN-

Example of your work-

You can connect to the server either from the ingame server list, or sm.cakebuildserver.com:57921

IGN- Thiagodll

Why you want to join the server- To build with my friends
    Example of your work- Combat Ships

Your favourite type of cake- Chocolate Cake