Cake Build Server - The Most Delicious Build Server [Whitelist]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    You need a hosting site like Imgur to link images, using your computers folder directory doesn't upload the images.
    Or you can upload directly to the site as you did.

Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.
    Right, been ages since I used dock, thanks for the advice though :)

Reaction score
    IGN- Traligy

Why you want to join the server- I just want to have fun building stuff

Example of your work- Very simple starting ship: innovator

Your favourite type of cake- chocolate

Reaction score
    IGN- Traligy

Why you want to join the server- I just want to have fun building stuff

Example of your work- Very simple starting ship: innovator

Your favourite type of cake- chocolate
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reaction score
    IGN- ooouuuuuii

Why you want to join the server- I want to learn from other people and build with them

Example of your work- See attached

Your favorite type of cake- Chocolate (keep the trend going guys)

Attachments

Reaction score
    IGN: Duck
    I want to build BIG stuff like Battleships and absolutely Behemothic turrets, like my future project: Cronon OBLITERATOR, a 100K+ Turret.
    They are mostly to have fun with Latterous and to make blueprints for other servers as well. On this server, we might be able to PvP with each other.

And now, as promised, with an actual image of one of the ships I am most proud of I made, the Calamera IX!

My favorite cake? Anything with strawberry will do the job :]

[I was told I could and would be whitelisted on this server, so I decided to try reply with this Application Form. Forgive me if this is not what you meant, this is all completely new for me.]

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    IGN- ooouuuuuii

Why you want to join the server- I want to learn from other people and build with them

Example of your work- See attached

Your favorite type of cake- Chocolate (keep the trend going guys)

IGN: Duck
    I want to build BIG stuff like Battleships and absolutely Behemothic turrets, like my future project: Cronon OBLITERATOR, a 100K+ Turret.
    They are mostly to have fun with Latterous and to make blueprints for other servers as well. On this server, we might be able to PvP with each other.

Sadly this whole StarMade dock is pretty new for me and I don't have anything linked, nor have I really made a screenshot of anything. If I find out how I might add a screenshot of one of my ships later.

My favorite cake? Anything with strawberry will do the job :]

[I was told I could and would be whitelisted on this server, so I decided to try reply with this Application Form. Forgive me if this is not what you meant, this is all completely new for me.]
    We need example of you work, any WIP will do just share something you've been building.

IGN- HyrooHimolil

Why you want to join the server- Nice place to build in Creative Mode with pals

Example of your work- starmade screenshot 0046 Vaygr Heavy Missile Frigate

Your favourite type of cake- Fudgie the Whale - Wikipedia my boy Fudgie always has my back

Reaction score
    IGN- Lordvoidron
    Why you want to join the server- To Better my Building Abillities and to build ships that Auctually function the way there supposed to!

Example of your work- starmade-screenshot-0002.png

Your favourite type of cake- Vanilla.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN - _X_Bahamut_X_

Why you want to join the server - Building in single player can get rather lonely, and building medium-sized battleships in silence is even worse when you're trying to work with the power 2.0 system. I'm also looking to see if my comrades wish to join in on it as well, but i'll see how that goes i suppose.

Example of your work - I've got a couple personal builds I've been revamping that I've had since 2014 to support the new power system, here's 4 of them plus a turret.

And here's what I've accomplished so far in revamping.

Your favourite type of cake - Red Velvet, absolutely love the texture of it <3 not a fan of icing though.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- Lordvoidron
    Why you want to join the server- To Better my Building Abillities and to build ships that Auctually function the way there supposed to!

Example of your work-View attachment 48845

Your favourite type of cake- Vanilla.
    IGN - _X_Bahamut_X_

Why you want to join the server - Building in single player can get rather lonely, and building medium-sized battleships in silence is even worse when you're trying to work with the power 2.0 system. I'm also looking to see if my comrades wish to join in on it as well, but i'll see how that goes i suppose.

Example of your work - I've got a couple personal builds I've been revamping that I've had since 2014 to support the new power system, here's 4 of them plus a turret.

And here's what I've accomplished so far in revamping.

Your favourite type of cake - Red Velvet, absolutely love the texture of it <3 not a fan of icing though.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Reaction score
    I would love to construct with my friends

I do not have any posted work other than what you can see in my videos at Mission Reloaded Gaming on youtube.
    Mission Reloaded

Red Velvet Cake.

So, I'd love to get white listed, i swear I wont blow crap up on the server

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I would love to construct with my friends

I do not have any posted work other than what you can see in my videos at Mission Reloaded Gaming on youtube.
    Mission Reloaded

Red Velvet Cake.

So, I'd love to get white listed, i swear I wont blow crap up on the server
    Application form

All subjects have to be filled.
    Applications should be posted in this thread

IGN-

Why you want to join the server-

Example of your work-

Your favourite type of cake-

Reaction score
    Application form

IGN-
    Dragonlord

Why you want to join the server- I was informed of such properties to which the cake build server provides in a form necessary as a game mechanic option of paramount importance among those who like myself, wishes to experiment and learn from one another in a creative non-political environment, something I could surely use right about now given recent developments of dilemma on other servers which I play on.

Example of your work-
    https://media.discordapp.net/attach...ter_51_Jan._12_00.01.gif?width=375&height=281

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...14446903298/ScreenHunter_54_Jan._12_00.05.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...50350276608/ScreenHunter_62_Jan._12_00.39.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...07186694144/ScreenHunter_52_Jan._12_00.01.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...99611650060/ScreenHunter_50_Jan._12_00.00.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...91466311682/ScreenHunter_49_Jan._12_00.00.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...33884784641/ScreenHunter_29_Jan._11_23.33.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...28016691210/ScreenHunter_27_Jan._11_23.32.gif

This is one of my best architectural works of post-modernist architecture; The Shard, Capital of the now extinct Arctridus Republic; screenshots are linked from the discord I posted to. Structure was created 2 years ago? 3? (yes, I'm aware of a building called "The Shard" in London )

Your favourite type of cake- Civilized Cake, of the highest esteemed class (I would fancy to try anything with cultural/historical significance that hasn't been Americanized). It is always essential to savor the unique authentic "cakes" of many cultures. (though this applies to any food lol). Lets see here.... French Cake.... German Cake, ..I heard Austrian Cake is great, - to be honest I'm not much of a desert culinary "cake" expert.... hmmm Tiramisu (don't quite recall if it was French or Italian), the classic Creme Brulée is always nice, classic Napoleon, hmmm Leningradsky, any of those Indian sweet cakes (gulabjamun etc..) ..... though I think I'm mentioning more deserts than specifically "cakes" - apologies for my lack of knowledge on this subject, I haven't eaten cake in like.... 2 to 3 years? Though now that I think of it.... I have no idea how this relates to starmade gameplay.....

(guessing its a joke.....? lol)

Last edited:

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Application form

IGN-
    Dragonlord

Why you want to join the server- I was informed of such properties to which the cake build server provides in a form necessary as a game mechanic option of paramount importance among those who like myself, wishes to experiment and learn from one another in a creative non-political environment, something I could surely use right about now given recent developments of dilemma on other servers which I play on.

Example of your work-
    https://media.discordapp.net/attach...ter_51_Jan._12_00.01.gif?width=375&height=281

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...14446903298/ScreenHunter_54_Jan._12_00.05.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...50350276608/ScreenHunter_62_Jan._12_00.39.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...07186694144/ScreenHunter_52_Jan._12_00.01.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...99611650060/ScreenHunter_50_Jan._12_00.00.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...91466311682/ScreenHunter_49_Jan._12_00.00.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...33884784641/ScreenHunter_29_Jan._11_23.33.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...28016691210/ScreenHunter_27_Jan._11_23.32.gif

This is one of my best architectural works of post-modernist architecture; The Shard, Capital of the now extinct Arctridus Republic; screenshots are linked from the discord I posted to. Structure was created 2 years ago? 3? (yes, I'm aware of a building called "The Shard" in London )

Your favourite type of cake- Civilized Cake, of the highest esteemed class (I would fancy to try anything with cultural/historical significance that hasn't been Americanized). It is always essential to savor the unique authentic "cakes" of many cultures. (though this applies to any food lol). Lets see here.... French Cake.... German Cake, ..I heard Austrian Cake is great, - to be honest I'm not much of a desert culinary "cake" expert.... hmmm Tiramisu (don't quite recall if it was French or Italian), the classic Creme Brulée is always nice, classic Napoleon, hmmm Leningradsky, any of those Indian sweet cakes (gulabjamun etc..) ..... though I think I'm mentioning more deserts than specifically "cakes" - apologies for my lack of knowledge on this subject, I haven't eaten cake in like.... 2 to 3 years? Though now that I think of it.... I have no idea how this relates to starmade gameplay.....

(guessing its a joke.....? lol)

Reaction score
    Application form

IGN- JackBeFlippen

Why you want to join the server- Want to build in a multiplayer server with friends

Example of your work-
    Your favourite type of cake- Red Velvet

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Application form

IGN- JackBeFlippen

Why you want to join the server- Want to build in a multiplayer server with friends

Example of your work-

Reaction score

Here, anyone can build to their heart's content while surrounded by a fun, active community! Restricted admin access and creative mode is granted when offering a sufficient amount of cake to the admins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a simple set of rules to follow, however what you do so long as it is within the rules is YOUR DECISION ENTIRELY!

1- No killing other players without their prior consent.

2- Don't damage anything that isn't yours, unless the creator of the object says it is okay.

3- Build at least one sector from spawn.

4- Faction politics or personal grudges are to be left at the door. We will kick and eventually ban people who kick up outside arguments

5- DO NOT STEAL BLUEPRINTS. We check the logs quite regularly, and if you are found to have stolen someones BP, you will be permanently banned from the server

6- Do not spawn builds that are not yours without the permission of the original creator.

7- Keep the peace. A little banter here and there or a good political discussion are perfectly fine. What is not fine is excessive profanity, flaming, or insults.

8- Don't harass people - if someone asks you to leave their sector, do so. If someone tries to get away from you, leave them alone. Some people woke on secret stuff, or have bad PC's and don't need you and your silly titan harassing them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Staff

HeadAdmins
    therimmer96
    Nauvran
    Jake_Lancia
    FlyingDebris
    Captain Tankman

Moderators
    ---
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to contact us

You can either PM the staff, leave a message here or message us on Discord

Community Projects
    Projects – Cake Build Server
    THIS IS NFD WITH A NEW NAME. IF YOU HAD ACCESS TO NFD, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO CBS

Application form

IGN-

Why you want to join the server- I am pretty interested in improving my building skills however anytime I try to build something on my local world it takes away half the ship. But it doesn't do it on multiplier servers.

Example of your work- NA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can connect to the server either from the ingame server list, or sm.cakebuildserver.com:57921

Reaction score
    1. I am looking to improve my building skills as I am just really getting into designing ships and whatnot. I can't on local play since anytime I build after I leave the world and comeback, half of the ship is gone.
    2. NA
    3. Red Velvet