Cake Build Server - The Most Delicious Build Server [Whitelist]

Reaction score
    IGN Serene-Switch

Reason for joining, I like to build recreations of "popular" ships when not building my faction stuff and share them with the community and hopefully get some feedback to make them better with the ultimate goal of creating different NPC factions based on popular SCI-FI universes.
    AND BECAUSE CAKE!
    starmade-screenshot-0000.png starmade-screenshot-0001.png starmade-screenshot-0002.png starmade-screenshot-0004.png starmade-screenshot-0005.png starmade-screenshot-0006.png starmade-screenshot-0010.png starmade-screenshot-0017.png starmade-screenshot-0022.png
    ALL OF IT! starmade-screenshot-0016.png

Last edited:
    Reactions: MeRobo and Nauvran

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN Serene-Switch

Reason for joining, I like to build recreations of "popular" ships when not building my faction stuff and share them with the community and hopefully get some feedback to make them better with the ultimate goal of creating different NPC factions based on popular SCI-FI universes.
    AND BECAUSE CAKE!
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reactions: Serene-Switch
    Reaction score
    I wish to be added to the server
    1. So i can build with my group

3. Favorite Cake is Times Square Diner Cheese Cake

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10

We need your IGN (ingame name) otherwise we cant whitelist you

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10

My In-game name is thurra
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reaction score
    my appplication my ign is same as dockname troll82

My friends from ueg build here and i can get more and better help refitting my ships here since the p2,0 still doesnt let me have all the sytems im used to in my ships
    my fav cake is vanilla with strawberry frosting

Attachments

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    my appplication my ign is same as dockname troll82

My friends from ueg build here and i can get more and better help refitting my ships here since the p2,0 still doesnt let me have all the sytems im used to in my ships
    my fav cake is vanilla with strawberry frosting

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    IGN-abigmac

why you want to join - All I do is creative build in single-player and it gets quite lonely, would like to be in a universe with other people.

examples of work - 20180219123816_1.jpg 20180215205909_1.jpg 20170506203358_1.jpg 20180209232734_1.jpg

Favourite Type of cake - I'm a simple person, either chocolate cola or victoria sponge

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN-abigmac

why you want to join - All I do is creative build in single-player and it gets quite lonely, would like to be in a universe with other people.

examples of work - View attachment 47808 View attachment 47809 View attachment 47810 View attachment 47811

Favourite Type of cake - I'm a simple person, either chocolate cola or victoria sponge

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    We've replaced our site with new forums running on Vanilla.

You can find it here - The Cake Network

This also includes a live chat built on discord.

Skwidz

turtleStew
    Reaction score
    IGN-CaptainSkwidz

Why you want to join the server-To aid in construction of my faction's home base and maybe later get a few construction tips.

Example of your work-
    Your favourite type of cake-Chocolate.

Reaction score
    IGN-CaptainSkwidz

Why you want to join the server-To aid in construction of my faction's home base and maybe later get a few construction tips.

Example of your work-
    Your favourite type of cake-Chocolate.

Reaction score
    IGN- Darkkatana101

Why you want to join the server- Love to enhance my building skills and get some feedback from others instead of thinking alone in singleplayer. Plus, it's Power 1.0, what more could you ask for.

Example of your work- starmade-screenshot-0013.png

Your favourite type of cake- If you were to ask me at work, I would be required to say cookie cake, but at home it's a nice lemon one.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- Darkkatana101

Why you want to join the server- Love to enhance my building skills and get some feedback from others instead of thinking alone in singleplayer. Plus, it's Power 1.0, what more could you ask for.

Example of your work- View attachment 48030

Your favourite type of cake- If you were to ask me at work, I would be required to say cookie cake, but at home it's a nice lemon one.

Reaction score
    IGN - rossor

Why you want to join the server - I love building in StarMade, but every time I build in a different server, I get blown up, and if I do it in singleplayer, the world always seems to get corrupted. On this server, none of these should be a problem.

Example of your work - See attachments

Your favourite type of cake - Chocolate, any day of the week.

Attachments

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN - rossor

Why you want to join the server - I love building in StarMade, but every time I build in a different server, I get blown up, and if I do it in singleplayer, the world always seems to get corrupted. On this server, none of these should be a problem.

Example of your work - See attachments

Your favourite type of cake - Chocolate, any day of the week.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN- Tha_witch

Why you want to join the server- I would like a place where I can build freely and communicate with other builders, maybe even exchange techniques

Example of your work-
    These are from an older station I was working on

And a more recent WIP

Your favourite type of cake- I would say chocolate but revenge is sweeter

(EDIT: the insert image from link wasn't working so I added the screens as attachments)

Attachments

Reaction score
    IGN- Tha_witch

Why you want to join the server- I would like a place where I can build freely and communicate with other builders, maybe even exchange techniques

Example of your work-
    These are from an older station I was working on

And a more recent WIP

Your favourite type of cake- I would say chocolate but revenge is sweeter

(EDIT: the insert image from link wasn't working so I added the screens as attachments)
    You need a hosting site like Imgur to link images, using your computers folder directory doesn't upload the images.
    Or you can upload directly to the site as you did.