Cake Build Server - The Most Delicious Build Server [Whitelist]

Reaction score
    IGN- chaas

Why you want to join the server- Looking for a build server for a mid-sized project, instead of using Asypha's.

Example of your work-
    Naga-class Warship

Your favourite type of cake- Reese's cup ice cream cake.

Reaction score
    Hi (FinnFixitMan is also my in game name as well)
    1. I have friends on the server and I want to be able to learn and build better things.
    2. 20170219144222_1.jpg 3. I like cakes which are yummy (mostly strawberry cake. Yum)

Last edited:

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hi (FinnFixitMan is also my in game name as well)
    1. I have friends on the server and I want to be able to learn and build better things.
    2. View attachment 38775 3. I like cakes which are yummy (mostly strawberry cake. Yum)
    IGN - Barney

Why you want to join the server - need a place to team up with my mate for some projects design.

Example of your work -

Your favourite type of cake - chocolate.
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- chaas

Why you want to join the server- Looking for a build server for a mid-sized project, instead of using Asypha's.

Example of your work-
    Naga-class Warship

Your favourite type of cake- Reese's cup ice cream cake.
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reaction score
    IGN- Ood_Tourist

Why you want to join the server- To build and to meet other builders, to see the amazing things other people build.

Example of your work-

1:25 scale borg cube

Your favourite type of cake- Peanut cake

Reaction score
    starmade-screenshot-0006.png starmade-screenshot-0007.png starmade-screenshot-0009.png IGN- FirePhoenox

Why you want to join the server- I was checking out some build server and you guys seem to be very active. I am tired of being alone on SP, sometime I have questions or just talking while building my heart away. I have been playing for a little more then a year and have yet to battle anyone. I enjoy building and need a place to call home besides my 2 2 2 sector in sp.

Example of your work- I have some work but nothing posted online, I tend to take my time. I am currently working on a very large ship and it took my 3 month to get the skin just right, and I play with logic more then I spend time with my wife. trust me she will tell you :) I have uploaded my current project that I would like to keep working on. I was hesitant to upload because this is a big project for me, about 4 months so far and I am really worried about spies :P:P

Your favorite type of cake- Chocolate with butter cream icing.. MMmmm :P

Attachments

Last edited:

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- Ood_Tourist

Why you want to join the server- To build and to meet other builders, to see the amazing things other people build.

Example of your work-

1:25 scale borg cube

Your favourite type of cake- Peanut cake
    View attachment 38851 View attachment 38852 View attachment 38853 IGN- FirePhoenox

Why you want to join the server- I was checking out some build server and you guys seem to be very active. I am tired of being alone on SP, sometime I have questions or just talking while building my heart away. I have been playing for a little more then a year and have yet to battle anyone. I enjoy building and need a place to call home besides my 2 2 2 sector in sp.

Example of your work- I have some work but nothing posted online, I tend to take my time. I am currently working on a very large ship and it took my 3 month to get the skin just right, and I play with logic more then I spend time with my wife. trust me she will tell you :) I have uploaded my current project that I would like to keep working on. I was hesitant to upload because this is a big project for me, about 4 months so far and I am really worried about spies :P:P

Your favorite type of cake- Chocolate with butter cream icing.. MMmmm :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    IGN: nerf7095
    Why I want to join the server: I enjoy building around other players and giving and receiving suggestions/feedback.
    Favorite type of cake: Chocolate uDnaFR2.png ySRXr0U.png zKkW3VY.png

Reaction score
    Name: Star

Reason: I just want to build some stuff and hang around

example: sorry I don't have any screan shots.

Favorite cake: chocolate

Last edited:
    Reaction score

Here, anyone can build to their heart's content while surrounded by a fun, active community! Admin rights are granted when you are considered trusted by the staff, however feel free to ask for resources at any time!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a simple set of rules to follow, however what you do so long as it is within the rules is YOUR DECISION ENTIRELY!

1- No killing other players without their prior consent.

2- Don't damage anything that isn't yours, unless the creator of the object says it is okay.

3- Build at least one sector from spawn.

4- Faction politics or personal grudges are to be left at the door. We will kick and eventually ban people who kick up outside arguments

5- DO NOT STEAL BLUEPRINTS. We check the logs quite regularly, and if you are found to have stolen someones BP, you will be permanently banned from the server

6- Keep the peace. A little banter here and there or a good political discussion are perfectly fine. What is not fine is excessive profanity, flaming, or insults.

7. Don't harass people - if someone asks you to leave their sector, do so. If someone tries to get away from you, leave them alone. Some people woke on secret stuff, or have bad PC's and don't need you and your silly titan harassing them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Staff

HeadAdmins
    therimmer96
    Nauvran
    Jake_Lancia
    FlyingDebris

Moderators
    Captain Tankman
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to contact us

You can either PM the staff, leave a message here or message us on Discord

Community Projects
    Projects – Cake Build Server
    THIS IS NFD WITH A NEW NAME. IF YOU HAD ACCESS TO NFD, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO CBS

Application form

All subjects have to be filled.

Applications should be posted in this thread

IGN-

Why you want to join the server-

Example of your work-

Your favourite type of cake-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can connect to the server either from the ingame server list, or sm.cakebuildserver.com:57921

IGN-Owlhugger54

Why you want to join the server-because what do i put here umm umm hold on you understand im putting down everything you say wait whatare you taking seroiusly everthing i say harl stop seriously stop harl stop ok i stoped ok so harl listen ok put down to have fun

Example of your work-example of what my dude

Your favourite type of cake-ice cream

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    IGN-Owlhugger54

Why you want to join the server-because what do i put here umm umm hold on you understand im putting down everything you say wait whatare you taking seroiusly everthing i say harl stop seriously stop harl stop ok i stoped ok so harl listen ok put down to have fun

I can't tell if you think this is funny or you're just trolling.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN: nerf7095
    Why I want to join the server: I enjoy building around other players and giving and receiving suggestions/feedback.
    Favorite type of cake: ChocolateView attachment 38876 View attachment 38877 View attachment 38878

Cosmic_Lava
    I am interested in learning the game.
    Starter ship, base and better ship in attached screenshot.
    Icecream Cake
    Could you build something to show your creativity.
    Name: Star

Reason: I just want to build some stuff and hang around

example: sorry I don't have any screan shots.

Favorite cake: chocolate
    We need pictures of your builds, builds needs to be better than 10 minute starterbuilds
    IGN-Owlhugger54

Go read the first post again and fill out the application proper.

Reaction score
    Why I want to join - I want to play with friend
    In game username - Kribble118
    Example of work upload_2017-2-23_23-33-59.png
    Favorite type of cake - Red velvet

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Why I want to join - I want to play with friend
    In game username - Kribble118
    Example of work View attachment 38943
    Favorite type of cake - Red velvet