1. Hey Guest! We're currently translating StarMade. Anyone can translate, if you can, feel free to!
      Dismiss Notice
    2. Hey Guest! We're currently looking for new forum administrators. If this interests you, head over to this thread.
      Dismiss Notice

Cake Build Server - The Most Delicious Build Server [Whitelist]

Discussion in 'Community Servers' started by CakeBuildServer, Jan 14, 2017.

1. materia

2. Nauvran

Nauvran Cake Build Server Official Button Presser

3. materia

Sadly no, I was on the errantventure server for a few weeks- nothing was ever good enough for me to want to show it off, now that it's not updated to the last patch i don't have access to those crafts... also that server lagged pretty ferociously.

4. Nauvran

doesnt need to be anything special, just a small build that shows you're interested in building and being creative. it can even be a work in progress

5. materia

I'll whip something up! brb

6. materia

7. Nauvran

Much better.
      Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.
      --- Updated post (merge), Feb 5, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 5, 2017 ---
      Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

8. rimromzon

IGN- Rimromzon

Why you want to join the server- All i ever do is build on SP, kinda want some input and help with builds and styles, without having to do it survival style, love creative mode.

Example of your work- 20170207144525_1.jpg 20170207144537_1.jpg 20170207144613_1.jpg 20170207144621_1.jpg 20170207144629_1.jpg 20170207144642_1.jpg
      Me and a Buddy made this, his was Red, i change the color and shape cosmetics to fit myself, he loved it so we when nuts

Your favorite type of cake- German Chocolate.

PS- The Blue and black 1 is my work in progress

#108 rimromzon, Feb 7, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
    9. Nauvran

10. Bohicag1

IGN-Bohicag1

Why you want to join the server-Want a place were I don't have to worry about my stuff when I log off build with others or be a lone wolf and have a nice, fair, and fun war or skirmish.

Example of your work-https://gyazo.com/779658b8ae3e65539248fe0ebe75075a , Gyazo - cc0a659dbcf70265e4562573d5bf7907.png. EDIT When I'm building ships they tend to be meh but very heavily armor

Your favourite type of cake-Ice cream cake.

Now what is your favourite cake who ever that will confirm or deny this.

11. Brokengauge

IGN- BrokenGauge

Why I want to join:
      I need constant validation on my build techniques.

For real tho, I'd like a friendly, relaxed atmosphere for building, and the occasional round of friendly (and consensual!) Sparring to help figure out my weapons configs.

Example of my work:
      starmade-screenshot-0037.png

Favorite type of cake:
      I don't have time to bake, so I usually eat German chocolate cake mix by the spoonful, with a lemon lime Gatorade chaser.

I'm uh....not the healthiest person alive.

• Creative Creative x 1
    12. Nauvran

It would be appreciated if you could make a bit more of a build, doesnt have to be extremely fancy just a bit more than what you have there.

13. FireG0dz

Remember me? Heh, 'tis been a while. I mostly play a game called Elite: Dangerous now, and I'm part of one of the most powerful factions there. But thanks to some nudging from discord, I've been encouraged to take a peek back at StarMade to check out some ships my fellow RedEagle members have made. I hope you can forgive my past, but as almost 2 years have passed, I'm way more mature and better about things like this. (Thanks Elite!)

IGN: FireGodz

Why I want to join: To check out the ships my fellow RedEagle members have made. (Im a veteran there.)

Example of My Work: As of now its basically just what I've created a long time ago. Im only checking in for a little while then you'll probably never hear from me for a long time. I promise ;)

Favorite Types Of Cake:
      -Any Ice Cream Cake
      -Vanilla Flavored
      -Boston Cream Pie

14. therimmer96

therimmer96 Cake Build Server Staff Elwyn Returnity Staff

--- Updated post (merge), Feb 9, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 9, 2017 ---
      I also want to point out you applied for NFD in June 2016... it's barely been 6 months, let alone 2 years.

15. FireG0dz

welp, i kinda forgot. I thought it was a lot longer. But still, it was a few incidents. Im really sorry about my past. Please forgive me

16. therimmer96

17. FireG0dz

Screw StarMade. Never playing it again. Thanks a lot. Bye!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    18. therimmer96

You got banned quickly after joining the server, throw a bit of a fuss, disappear and then comeback 6 months later expecting us to have just forgotten and let you back in with no proof that it wouldn't happen again? You didn't even bother to do the application properly, it would have been denied even if you wasn't banned.

Don't be silly.

19. FireG0dz

I actually did write it correctly, i just added a little thing at the top. I havent built anything in a while, so i didnt bother adding it. You dont need to bother considering me anymore anyways as im never playing this spaget game again. Bye!

20. Nauvran

you didnt show any of your work.
      If you look in the original post then it says that you needto fill out all of the application